* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

"PADDY Power have slashed Brendan Rodgers’ odds on becoming MANCHESTER UNITED manager from 66/1 to 10/1."

"In a bizarre move, they installed the celtic hero as their joint third favourite with Antonio Conte to replace Jose Mourinho."

??

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

"PADDY Power have slashed Brendan Rodgers’ odds on becoming MANCHESTER UNITED manager from 66/1 to 10/1."

"In a bizarre move, they installed the celtic hero as their joint third favourite with Antonio Conte to replace Jose Mourinho."

??

He’ll go to Villa now Bruce is gone.

41 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Scott McKenna offered two match ban for that tackle on the scum player.

Obviously that slug Scott Allan ban got lost in the post for that tackle on rossiter on the final day last season

Allan was yellow carded for that so it couldn't be looked at.

As for McKenna... Yellow card for me. I'd tell them to stick their ban up their arse.

How can you offer a 2 match ban for a tackle that was clearly seen by the ref. I thought the point of going back and offering bans was when things were missed. I havent seen the actual footage but from pics I seen on twitter it looks like it must have been seen by at least 1 of the officials 

Fuck off to Murrayafield 

Hearts' Scottish League Cup semi-final against celtic has been moved to Murrayfield and will kick-off at 13:30 GMT on 28 October.

And Aberdeen v Rangers will take place on the same day at Hampden at 16:30.

Both matches were originally scheduled to take place in Glasgow with an early afternoon start for the Dons' meeting with Rangers and an evening kick-off for Hearts v celtic.

celtic manager Brendan Rodgers described the process "as unfair".

Both games can only be played on the Sunday at the earliest as both celtic and Rangers have Europa League fixtures on Thursday, 25 October.

When the semi-final fixtures were originally announced last week, Hearts and Aberdeen stated their concerns about travel arrangements for supporters with both games taking place on a Sunday with reduced public transport provision.

Dons expect 50-50 ticket split in semi

And the Scottish Police Federation's general secretary said it would be "idiotic" to stage both games in Glasgow on the same day.

Hampden Park Limited waived its right to host both games and organisers Scottish Professional Football League looked to move one of the games to Murrayfield, which hosts Scotland and Edinburgh rugby matches and was also the venue for four Hearts home games last season during Tynecastle's renovation.

'An extremely challenging and complex process'

celtic wanted a ballot to decide which semi-final should take place in Edinburgh but the SPFL have taken the decision to move their semi-final with Hearts to Murrayfield.

"In reaching our decision, we have consulted with Hampden Park, the Scottish FA, Scottish Rugby, Police Scotland, Transport Scotland via the Scottish Government and with the four clubs involved," said an SPFL spokesman.

"A wide variety of issues have been considered, including the ability of local transport networks to safely and efficiently handle the flow of fans from all four teams to and from the stadia.

"As everyone now understands, this has been an extremely challenging and complex process, due in large part to a lack of alternative fixture slots."

The league body added "it simply is not possible to satisfy the preferences of all parties involved" and that ticket allocations will be announced "in the next few days".

My initial reaction is that I don't mind where we play whether it's Hampden or Murrayfield. My feeling would be that I've been disappointed with the process, I think it's unfair. We all see the sense in not having the

1 hour ago, james_85 said:

How can you offer a 2 match ban for a tackle that was clearly seen by the ref. I thought the point of going back and offering bans was when things were missed. I havent seen the actual footage but from pics I seen on twitter it looks like it must have been seen by at least 1 of the officials 

If the review panel say to the ref to look at it from another angle incase he seen it differently, ref probably looked again and said "red card" 

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Allan was yellow carded for that so it couldn't be looked at.

As for McKenna... Yellow card for me. I'd tell them to stick their ban up their arse.

I thought it could only be looked at if the ref didn't see it?

38 minutes ago, showtime69 said:

Brenda says Murrayfield aint a neutral venue because Hearts played some league games there last season ?

How many of the current Hearts side played at  Murrayfield last year? Not fucking many. Meanwhile how many Rhabids played at Hampden four times last year? Virtually all of them. Shut the fuck up Brendan.

Kerrydale Meltdown‏ @KerryFail

surprise surprise celtic moved to murrayfield, what a fucking sham,We should tell the bent SFA to ram the league cup up their fucking arses the bunch of cheating orange H** bastards.They will do anything to help other teams ,but fuck us over every time the get the chance.

Archived