Jump to content
dummiesoot

* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

Recommended Posts


41 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

St Johnstone(A) Cup, Aberdeen(H), Salzburg(A), St Johnstone(A), Hibs(H) and Leipzig(A)..

Tricky fixture list up coming and hopefully includes some league points dropped!

Junkies probably their hardest game, ironically popcorn teeth always seems to have them up for it, probably because he’s still got one eye on Brenda’s job 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Junkies probably their hardest game, ironically popcorn teeth always seems to have them up for it, probably because he’s still got one eye on Brenda’s job 

As much as he's a rancid prick, Lennon has the mentality of a winner. If Aberdeen had him instead of McInnes in 15/16, they'd have won the league. McInnes didn't have the confidence in himself or his team, and it filtered through to the players; Lennon would have been pushing them on. 

We've got some tricky fixtures ourselves over the next month too, but I'm confident we'll rise to the occasions. Hearts at home in a fortnight and Hibs away at the end of October; Livingston are doing well just now too. Maximum points from the next four league games and I think we'll be more than one point ahead of celtic. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

As much as he's a rancid prick, Lennon has the mentality of a winner. If Aberdeen had him instead of McInnes in 15/16, they'd have won the league. McInnes didn't have the confidence in himself or his team, and it filtered through to the players; Lennon would have been pushing them on. 

We've got some tricky fixtures ourselves over the next month too, but I'm confident we'll rise to the occasions. Hearts at home in a fortnight and Hibs away at the end of October; Livingston are doing well just now too. Maximum points from the next four league games and I think we'll be more than one point ahead of celtic. 

It’s strange one how much of shitebag McInnes is considering the Rangers side he played in. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

It’s strange one how much of shitebag McInnes is considering the Rangers side he played in. 

Any gown man who abuses sunbeds the way he does, is obviously not firing on all cylinders.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Keep that safe, we're going to need it again 👍😂

IF and a big IF we do win it brenda will jump ship like a rat just before we win it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

It’s strange one how much of shitebag McInnes is considering the Rangers side he played in. 

I'd say the competitiveness of the others around him rubbed off on him, but I'm sure he had that battling mentality at other clubs too. I don't really remember him being a shitebag when he managed St. Johnstone either. I think failing with Bristol City might have had an effect on that, but it's strange to think that guys like Walter Smith once had him pegged as a Rangers manager. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, gsa said:

Any gown man who abuses sunbeds the way he does, is obviously not firing on all cylinders.  

MOH dislikes this 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

MOH dislikes this 

MOH proves my point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Their form suggests their win against us was a fluke...

I genuinely feel that result was the last hurrah for a squad that is fully aware they’re in very steep decline. They’ve had it too easy for too long without any pressure at all. Let’s l see how they handle it with us appearing to have our house in order, the early signs suggest not very well.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mr T on how the taigs are feeling tonight.

pZdwjG7.gif

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sRcFoCt said:

IF and a big IF we do win it brenda will jump ship like a rat just before we win it.

That and certain players will take early retirement before the season ends too.

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There you have it ya clatty,soap dodging fuckin tramps.
Straight from the shergar heed horses mouth rogers,has said you should all "FUCKIN PANIC". :rofl:
  The whole world and the PUL community are watching for signs of the house of cards tumbling.:UK:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Aberdeen will lie down as always

 

5 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Best me too it mate. Guaranteed the sheep lie down for them. 

 

5 hours ago, bluedylan said:

just about to post that 

C'mon to fuck :lol: Last season it the Tarrier lying down to them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

 

 

C'mon to fuck :lol: Last season it the Tarrier lying down to them.

The racist tramps will let shay logan know what they really are all about.
He actually looked like the only one of 11 who wanted to beat the fenians.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Aubie92 said:

I'd say the competitiveness of the others around him rubbed off on him, but I'm sure he had that battling mentality at other clubs too. I don't really remember him being a shitebag when he managed St. Johnstone either. I think failing with Bristol City might have had an effect on that, but it's strange to think that guys like Walter Smith once had him pegged as a Rangers manager. 

The hibs game will be moved due to league cup

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

That's next years holiday paid for then 

:lol:   Not quite, but enough to turn 50p into a few beers thanks to the beasts being rank, before watching Rangers go above them. Happy days :tu:

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

 

 

C'mon to fuck :lol: Last season it the Tarrier lying down to them.

😂 aye only when it suited them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×