dummiesoot

* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

41 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

St Johnstone(A) Cup, Aberdeen(H), Salzburg(A), St Johnstone(A), Hibs(H) and Leipzig(A)..

Tricky fixture list up coming and hopefully includes some league points dropped!

Junkies probably their hardest game, ironically popcorn teeth always seems to have them up for it, probably because he’s still got one eye on Brenda’s job 

19 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Junkies probably their hardest game, ironically popcorn teeth always seems to have them up for it, probably because he’s still got one eye on Brenda’s job 

As much as he's a rancid prick, Lennon has the mentality of a winner. If Aberdeen had him instead of McInnes in 15/16, they'd have won the league. McInnes didn't have the confidence in himself or his team, and it filtered through to the players; Lennon would have been pushing them on. 

We've got some tricky fixtures ourselves over the next month too, but I'm confident we'll rise to the occasions. Hearts at home in a fortnight and Hibs away at the end of October; Livingston are doing well just now too. Maximum points from the next four league games and I think we'll be more than one point ahead of celtic. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

As much as he's a rancid prick, Lennon has the mentality of a winner. If Aberdeen had him instead of McInnes in 15/16, they'd have won the league. McInnes didn't have the confidence in himself or his team, and it filtered through to the players; Lennon would have been pushing them on. 

We've got some tricky fixtures ourselves over the next month too, but I'm confident we'll rise to the occasions. Hearts at home in a fortnight and Hibs away at the end of October; Livingston are doing well just now too. Maximum points from the next four league games and I think we'll be more than one point ahead of celtic. 

It’s strange one how much of shitebag McInnes is considering the Rangers side he played in. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

It’s strange one how much of shitebag McInnes is considering the Rangers side he played in. 

Any gown man who abuses sunbeds the way he does, is obviously not firing on all cylinders.  

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Keep that safe, we're going to need it again 👍😂

IF and a big IF we do win it brenda will jump ship like a rat just before we win it.

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

I'd say the competitiveness of the others around him rubbed off on him, but I'm sure he had that battling mentality at other clubs too. I don't really remember him being a shitebag when he managed St. Johnstone either. I think failing with Bristol City might have had an effect on that, but it's strange to think that guys like Walter Smith once had him pegged as a Rangers manager. 

17 minutes ago, gsa said:

Any gown man who abuses sunbeds the way he does, is obviously not firing on all cylinders.  

MOH dislikes this 

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

MOH dislikes this 

MOH proves my point. 

9 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Their form suggests their win against us was a fluke...

I genuinely feel that result was the last hurrah for a squad that is fully aware they’re in very steep decline. They’ve had it too easy for too long without any pressure at all. Let’s l see how they handle it with us appearing to have our house in order, the early signs suggest not very well.

• Like 1

Mr T on how the taigs are feeling tonight.

pZdwjG7.gif

• Like 4

2 hours ago, sRcFoCt said:

IF and a big IF we do win it brenda will jump ship like a rat just before we win it.

That and certain players will take early retirement before the season ends too.

• Like 4

There you have it ya clatty,soap dodging fuckin tramps.
Straight from the shergar heed horses mouth rogers,has said you should all "FUCKIN PANIC". :rofl:
  The whole world and the PUL community are watching for signs of the house of cards tumbling.:UK:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Aberdeen will lie down as always

5 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Best me too it mate. Guaranteed the sheep lie down for them. 

5 hours ago, bluedylan said:

just about to post that 

C'mon to fuck :lol: Last season it the Tarrier lying down to them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The racist tramps will let shay logan know what they really are all about.
He actually looked like the only one of 11 who wanted to beat the fenians.  

7 hours ago, Aubie92 said:

I'd say the competitiveness of the others around him rubbed off on him, but I'm sure he had that battling mentality at other clubs too. I don't really remember him being a shitebag when he managed St. Johnstone either. I think failing with Bristol City might have had an effect on that, but it's strange to think that guys like Walter Smith once had him pegged as a Rangers manager. 

The hibs game will be moved due to league cup

• Like 1

11 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

That's next years holiday paid for then 

:lol:   Not quite, but enough to turn 50p into a few beers thanks to the beasts being rank, before watching Rangers go above them. Happy days :tu:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

😂 aye only when it suited them