Jump to content
dummiesoot

* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, TBagalag said:

I genuinely feel that result was the last hurrah for a squad that is fully aware they’re in very steep decline. They’ve had it too easy for too long without any pressure at all. Let’s l see how they handle it with us appearing to have our house in order, the early signs suggest not very well.

No one likes losing an old firm. But it could turn out to be a blessing in disguise. 

The loss has a lit a fire under the gaffer and the squad. Our performances since have been outstanding

And it's the total opposite for the taigs. They are cracking under pressure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RS4_wul said:

:lol:   Not quite, but enough to turn 50p into a few beers thanks to the beasts being rank, before watching Rangers go above them. Happy days :tu:

 

a wins a win .and that beer would possibly be too sweet for my taste 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't be surprised to see them papped out the cup on Wednesday. They were lucky to even get a goal yesterday and their defence is pish.

Expect a win against the sheep mind you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

I wouldn't be surprised to see them papped out the cup on Wednesday. They were lucky to even get a goal yesterday and their defence is pish.

Expect a win against the sheep mind you.

How funny would that be.

A st johnstone side we just hammered 5-1. Going out and knocking the taigs out the cup.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably hump them 4-0 or something, the sheep's record against them really is woeful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Kaydubya11 said:

Probably hump them 4-0 or something, the sheep's record against them really is woeful

It's pretty much a guaranteed win for them with mcinnes in charge.

We all know they only got that win at Giro Dome to ensure we finished 3rd.

I fully expect the sheep to bend over again Saturday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

we need to keep winning .they will slip up again as there is a deep rooted problem there .and we need to crank the pressure up every time they slip up .

I can see us 6 plus points in front of them by the time they come to ibrox and we would have the chance to end the trannys contract 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They won't sack Rodgers as it would cost too much with 3 years left on his deal. What I do feel is happening is that their board are piling pressure on him and not backing him as much as he would like, but they probably feel he has had more than enough backing and squandered most of the money. It's a wee power play in progress and their will only be one winner, Rodgers will be gone by the end of the season at latest imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would give my left nutvfir Rodgers to benin charge if we win the league. He would honestly have a breakdown. 

Gerrard isn’t stupid, tell them that every game is a cup final and capitalise in every slip from these cunts.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

They won't sack Rodgers as it would cost too much with 3 years left on his deal. What I do feel is happening is that their board are piling pressure on him and not backing him as much as he would like, but they probably feel he has had more than enough backing and squandered most of the money. It's a wee power play in progress and their will only be one winner, Rodgers will be gone by the end of the season at latest imo.

when we beat them in the cup semi we loved it but ultimately it hurt us as they brought in Brenda 

back when edouard scored the winner in the  2 3 game they loved it but could turn out to hurt them 

they then claim to have spent 9m on him .that money could have got them Goldson, Katic and Mcginn with change to spare and it's likely they would still have a team firing 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

when we beat them in the cup semi we loved it but ultimately it hurt us as they brought in Brenda 

back when edouard scored the winner in the  2 3 game they loved it but could turn out to hurt them 

they then claim to have spent 9m on him .that money could have got them Goldson, Katic and Mcginn with change to spare and it's likely they would still have a team firing 

Aye his signings have been very poor, only Nctham and Sinclair (first season) have been successful imo.

I think someone mentioned a split in the dressing room with the French lads and British lads, it becomes clearer with that wee rat Griffiths and his selfish goal scoring celebration stating he's number 1, complete opposite to Lafferty/Gerrards view when questioned before the Villareal game and said it was a team game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jack Hendry is Kiernan/Martin levels of bad. Hope Benkovic's injury is serious and he gets a run in the side.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kaydubya11 said:

Probably hump them 4-0 or something, the sheep's record against them really is woeful

No wonder, I'll never forget what McInnes said about the tims winning the league before it had even began. Guys a complete defeatist and to think he could've been our manager? I mean when you've got a manager like that what chance does his players have? But nope they'll up their game tenfold against us. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

No wonder, I'll never forget what McInnes said about the tims winning the league before it had even began. Guys a complete defeatist and to think he could've been our manager? I mean when you've got a manager like that what chance does his players have? But nope they'll up their game tenfold against us. 

Myth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the way their number 5 runs right over to the celtic fans when their equaliser goes in.  

true.thumb.gif.ff1a879b69140c4d5364739e2faf7ad4.gif

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

No wonder, I'll never forget what McInnes said about the tims winning the league before it had even began. Guys a complete defeatist and to think he could've been our manager? I mean when you've got a manager like that what chance does his players have? But nope they'll up their game tenfold against us. 

 

I mean players playing in their biggest games tend to do it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

No wonder, I'll never forget what McInnes said about the tims winning the league before it had even began. Guys a complete defeatist and to think he could've been our manager? I mean when you've got a manager like that what chance does his players have? But nope they'll up their game tenfold against us. 

If theyve been upping there game against us then there still absolutely woeful.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TMB said:

Love the way their number 5 runs right over to the celtic fans when their equaliser goes in.  

true.thumb.gif.ff1a879b69140c4d5364739e2faf7ad4.gif

 

Thats Broadfoot im sure :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The genuine confusion in the broadcast and written sports media is joyous. They simply cannot understand or accept that the Blessed Brendan may actually be fallible. The recurring theme seems to be that it is just a wee blip and normal service will soon be resumed to their satisfaction, the only reason other teams are above them is because THEM have been so poor. 

God forbid that THEM manage to turn things around soon, if they continue to struggle whilst we seem to be improving by the game, we could very well find ourselves fighting it out with Hearts for the title, a scenario that absolutely no one could have predicted.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

some of the more clued up posters (me) have been saying it all along, that when rodgers signings come properly in to play they will be weakened in every position he's brouht someone in for. he has a history of shocking signings. 

long may it continue. 55 is coming. 

I said that aswell, cunt spent a fortune at Liverpool and bought absolute shite.

Cunts keep going on about the time he nearly won the league but that was down to his front 3  who were amazing that season.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I said that aswell, cunt spent a fortune at Liverpool and bought absolute shite.

Cunts keep going on about the time he nearly won the league but that was down to his front 3  who were amazing that season.

And no European fixtures to affect their league campaign either that season...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I said that aswell, cunt spent a fortune at Liverpool and bought absolute shite.

Cunts keep going on about the time he nearly won the league but that was down to his front 3  who were amazing that season.

will need to take your word on it mate but pretty positive it was just me that said it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×