dummiesoot

* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

They won't sack Rodgers as it would cost too much with 3 years left on his deal. What I do feel is happening is that their board are piling pressure on him and not backing him as much as he would like, but they probably feel he has had more than enough backing and squandered most of the money. It's a wee power play in progress and their will only be one winner, Rodgers will be gone by the end of the season at latest imo.

There's not a chance they will sack Rodgers.

There is more chance he'll jump if the league looks lost. His ego won't allow him to be remembered as the manager that blew 10IAR.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

There is more chance he'll jump if the league looks lost. His ego won't allow him to be remembered as the manager that blew 10IAR.

Who would have thought that there would be serious talk about The Blessed One's future a few short months ago when they were on their wee bus trip down the Gallowgate? 

Jimmy Greaves said it often, its a funny old game.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

will need to take your word on it mate but pretty positive it was just me that said it. 

No mate, I definitely said it but it's looking like we are both going to be correct as the cunt is looking jaded and defeated already and we are only 1 point ahead.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

And no European fixtures to affect their league campaign either that season...

Yes mate, free run at it and fucked up big time by going gung-ho V Chelsea despite Gerrard asking him to be more cautious as Chelsea were good on the break. Gerrard gets the flak for that game but he probably thinks he shouldn't have been the last man.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Aye anno, he is on massive money and 3 years left, he will be forced to resign imo.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Aye anno, he is on massive money and 3 years left, he will be forced to resign imo.

I can see him jumping at the first English club that will take him 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

In work the now and these cunts are quiet as fuck, I'm not even saying anything about them but they are raging and flustered as fuck, their wee brains are ticking over and it's affecting them. 

Funny that none of them are chatting football this Monday morning, they are wanting to try to hold conversations, me and an Ulster boy are just laughing away, they are paranoid wrecks, that's them only a point behind us, oh please please let us win the league this year, :UK:

Schadenfreude is a bitch. :mutley:

• Like 1

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

I can see him jumping at the first English club that will take him 

On twitter a lot of Villa fans seem keen on him, seen it last night when laughing at the comments about him.

30 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Who would have thought that there would be serious talk about The Blessed One's future a few short months ago when they were on their wee bus trip down the Gallowgate? 

Jimmy Greaves said it often, its a funny old game.

Many of us predicated that Rodgers and his sqaud would start to crumple under a serious challange. 

It's just amazing how quickly it's happening. 

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

On twitter a lot of Villa fans seem keen on him, seen it last night when laughing at the comments about him.

Doubt Deadpool would go to villa , he's too much up himself to go anywhere but the prem 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Doubt Deadpool would go to villa , he's too much up himself to go anywhere but the prem 

He might rethink that how he rates himself if he fails in Scotland after being in a position of strength.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

He might rethink that how he rates himself if he fails in Scotland after being in a position of strength.

He might ,then rethink again just how brilliant he sees himself mate , 

• Like 1

Just now, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

He might ,then rethink again just how brilliant he sees himself mate , 

His interview yesterday after the game you could see (and hear) the seeds of doubt in the man. 

Can't wait until he has a total meltdown on air, and it will happen soon I think, fucking creep of a man.

• Like 2

Can't see him at Villa. Leicester, Southampton or Newcastle maybe.

3 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Can't see him at Villa. Leicester, Southampton or Newcastle maybe.

Don't rule out Villa. He was desperate to get to manage john mcginn after all 🤣

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Don't rule out Villa. He was desperate to get to manage john mcginn after all 🤣

I am beginning to think that the McGinn fiasco could be a season defining issue. It obviously pissed off The Blessed One, reminded the unwashed that they are essentially misers, and planted seeds of doubt within them that seem to be blooming far faster and with more effect than we could have thought possible. Thankfully Hibs had the balls to turn down their derisory offers and hold out for Villa to come in. Never thought that I would ever appreciate anything the Tarriers Light would ever do.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

I am beginning to think that the McGinn fiasco could be a season defining issue. It obviously pissed off The Blessed One, reminded the unwashed that they are essentially misers, and planted seeds of doubt within them that seem to be blooming far faster and with more effect than we could have thought possible. Thankfully Hibs had the balls to turn down their derisory offers and hold out for Villa to come in. Never thought that I would ever appreciate anything the Tarriers Light would ever do.

There's been a coupe of defining issues. McGinn was the start.

The other 2 for me was selling dembele and not getting in better CB's. Forcing him to turn to dedryck (I'm not fit to play really) boyata.

There summer window in general was disastrous. We need to take full advantage of it.

2 hours ago, Kaydubya11 said:

Probably hump them 4-0 or something, the sheep's record against them really is woeful

Not counting lie downs 

5 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

There's been a coupe of defining issues. McGinn was the start.

The other 2 for me was selling dembele and not getting in better CB's. Forcing him to turn to dedryck (I'm not fit to play really) boyata.

There summer window in general was disastrous. We need to take full advantage of it.

We should not forget the serious money that they spunked on the disco lights. Specifically installed for the big CL nights, the arrogant fucks. Failure to qualify for the CL was a major boot in the bollocks for them.

• Like 1

I was fearing the worst after the Old Firm game but they don't win you the season.

We just need to keep the momentum going and win games. They will drop more points in the coming weeks.

54 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

His interview yesterday after the game you could see (and hear) the seeds of doubt in the man. 

Can't wait until he has a total meltdown on air, and it will happen soon I think, fucking creep of a man.

He will know better than anybody about any internal failings in the squad .his comments could be the best verification that there's a deep rooted problem within the squad .

He has to take full blame for any disharmony happening within the squad .he's first team manager 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

We should not forget the serious money that they spunked on the disco lights. Specifically installed for the big CL nights, the arrogant fucks. Failure to qualify for the CL was a major boot in the bollocks for them.

Maybe,just maybe...the rest of Scottish football have decided enough is enough and are sick of hearing the tramps boasting of treble trebles and rubbing their fuckin noses in the dirt.
It should be a serious factor in where the tramps finish this season.
We might not be up for it on our own,but with the cunts disrespecting every team in the league with the shitey boasts, from ordinary players, then this could be our season of seasons. 
But!!!!...I won't hold my breath.

• Like 1