* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

i thought that these cunts would break the bank to support Rodgers but it almost seems like they want him to tank this season. Be interesting to see if they back him in January and where they are sat in the league at that point.

We have our own problems with league games but for someone who was heralded when he went the scum he seems to be crashing and burning in Europe and the league this season.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

i thought that these cunts would break the bank to support Rodgers but it almost seems like they want him to tank this season. Be interesting to see if they back him in January and where they are sat in the league at that point.

We have our own problems with league games but for someone who was heralded when he went the scum he seems to be crashing and burning in Europe and the league this season.

That's probably because he just isn't very good..!!

1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

I was in the pub the other night .while at the bar heard 3 taigs going on about the board not backing Brenda in the last window .all they got was a guy they had on loan last year a new pitch and disco lights .one then said that the story going round is that he will get 20m to spend in the window .

thank fuck I had just been served as I was holding back the laughter 

maybe he will get 20m in the next window .but probably from Aston Villa ??

2 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

His transfer record with them has been awful. He's had 1 or 2 successes but overall he's signed a lot of duds for daft fees. His success is down to the players that the previous managers brought in and no legit challange. 

He'll be touting himself to Aston villa. And the taig board IMO would be happy to see him go. 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Seen it shared on FB yesterday as well, looked at the comments, apparently he's a paedo 

No wonder they're raging at the thought of him getting a doing then, he's properly one of their own if that shits true. 

Archived