* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

There record after European games is shit. Fingers crossed they do drop points. 

Im sure that article said they actually had quite a decent record after being beating in Europe, think maybe undefeated under Rodgers so hopefully that changes.

1 hour ago, billyixi said:

look at the fucking state of it. "futuresque" my arse. looks like a building site with scaffolding and they need to cover it in banners to try make it look better. the entire thing should be levelled. 

Can just sense ra atmusfere.

2 hours ago, billyixi said:

look at the fucking state of it. "futuresque" my arse. looks like a building site with scaffolding and they need to cover it in banners to try make it look better. the entire thing should be levelled. 

Breeze block and MDF hidden by tarpaulins. Classy as ever.

5 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Im sure that article said they actually had quite a decent record after being beating in Europe, think maybe undefeated under Rodgers so hopefully that changes.

They lost to killie I'm sure after winning at home to rosenborg

10 hours ago, billyixi said:

Should see it from the graveyard side too

44 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Rumours that Rodgers is away this week

If true, conveniently just before they have a run of Hibs, RB Leipzig then Hearts - it would show how he feels they might go ?

6 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Where's the rumours of Rodgers going coming from?

Some of the papers were linking him to Aston Villa, although their own fans would rather a Henry/Terry combo.

Likely just the usual paper nonsense with no source or substance, but funny nevertheless.

1 minute ago, frenv said:

Some of the papers were linking him to Aston Villa, although their own fans would rather a Henry/Terry combo.

Likely just the usual paper nonsense with no source or substance, but funny nevertheless.

Yes didnt think it was anything of substance but reckon this is his last season and will defo be off in the summer if not before 

6 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Yes didnt think it was anything of substance but reckon this is his last season and will defo be off in the summer if not before 

I think he's looking for the exit. He wants to get out before his reputation takes a battering. 

6 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Hope to fuck Rodgers doesn’t leave this season. They’d get Lennon in and like it or not, he’d get more out of those players.

Rodgers is now taking about offloading players in January. 

I don't see him going anywhere soon. Villa will want a big name manager and the link to Man Utd is laughable.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

30/1 for the Villa job in some places last night but is magically on the shortlist for the job lol. 

Would rather he stayed tbh. Unless it was Stubbs or Lambert that took over lol

Rodgers has apparently ruled himself out the villa job. 

Translation they were never interested.

4 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Rodgers is now taking about offloading players in January. 

I don't see him going anywhere soon. Villa will want a big name manager and the link to Man Utd is laughable.

Not surprised they are offloading no CL and 57 mil wage bill

Archived