* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Their going with sqaud is bloated.

But yeah your right mate it's a cost cutting measure. 

And not Brenda's decision ?

Can only make the relationship between him and the board worse.

Plus it isn't the squad players other clubs want it's the better ones.

Almost like a house of cards ?

43 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

From getting linked with Real Madrid,Chelsea,Man U to.............................Aston villa seems to happen to the world class manager's linked with the giants end up at a struggling championship side.

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Got to love the media we put 5past st. Johnstone nothing made of it they put 6 past them and its a marker, title warning etc

Was the same on Thursday tbh! They were beaten by Barcelona and we beat Accrington Stanley. 

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Got to love the media we put 5past st. Johnstone nothing made of it they put 6 past them and its a marker, title warning etc

watched the highlights, st johnstones defence sat off players and gave them free shots at goal for the full 90. the scoreline flatters the scum.

Not surprising the media ignore that part though.

Brenda caves under pressure.

No pressure here for 2 years... is fine.

Pressure on this season and looks like he is shitting it.

No pressure at Aston Villa. Not expected to win the league, or any cup. Make promotion position and not lose every game to lower opposition.

Wonder if the Scottish media will keep a track and always mention when he loses just like the Pedro stories

11 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

No pressure at Aston Villa. Not expected to win the league, or any cup. Make promotion position and not lose every game to lower opposition.

Wonder if the Scottish media will keep a track and always mention when he loses just like the Pedro stories

Notably they don’t show interest in Pedro anymore.  I suppose Ex Rangers managers team is top of the league doesn’t have the same appeal. 

28 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Of course there is

31 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Yesterday he wasn't interested, his words. 

Now the Scottish press are saying he's being approached. 

I'd honestly be amazed if villa go for him. Rodgers would go there in a heartbeat I'm sure. There would still be pressure but he would get access to funds with their new owners, funds the he could only dream off with taigs

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Yesterday he wasn't interested, his words. 

Now the Scottish press are saying he's being approached. 

I'd honestly be amazed if villa go for him. Rodgers would go there in a heartbeat I'm sure. There would still be pressure but he would get access to funds with their new owners, funds the he could only dream off with taigs

He literally said 'you can't rule me out'

No idea why it's been reported he doesn't want it.

Archived