* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

This might be him away. I'm sure the CEO at Villa gave him the Liverpool job..??? Or they worked together when he was there. Tbh I want him to stay as I want to see his face when we destroy his team 

I don't want him going anywhere until we beat him. Don't want him being able to say he was undefeated against us. 

47 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

He literally said 'you can't rule me out'

No idea why it's been reported he doesn't want it.

I only caught a bit of his interview on sky sport news but from what I heard he said all the usual stuff about villa being a massive club, should be in the prem etc then just said his focus right now is celtic.

No idea where the media are getting it from that he ruled himself out sounded to me like he was saying everything Villa would want him to say and that he was interested without actually saying it, while keeping the taigs happy incase he doesn’t get it.

37 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

I only caught a bit of his interview on sky sport news but from what I heard he said all the usual stuff about villa being a massive club, should be in the prem etc then just said his focus right now is celtic.

No idea where the media are getting it from that he ruled himself out sounded to me like he was saying everything Villa would want him to say and that he was interested without actually saying it, while keeping the taigs happy incase he doesn’t get it.

Sounds like the Scottish press are trying to keep the taigs happy by saying he's not interested. 

If villa offer the job he'll be gone. Then no doubt we're up against Lennon the rest of the season.

Fucking really hope he doesn’t leave. 

If he does I think they will bring in Popcorn teeth. And that would be bad. I dislike that fucker enough where he is, and he would likely get more out of them. 

Rodgers is a busted flush and I hope he stays while we get 55 in the bag  

10 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

Really hope this is just another case of them bumming big brenda up . It's the first time he's been put under any real pressure and the cracks are showing big time . I really hope he doesn't bottle it and stays put . 

42 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Really hope this is just another case of them bumming big brenda up . It's the first time he's been put under any real pressure and the cracks are showing big time . I really hope he doesn't bottle it and stays put . 

I just don't see villa going for him myself. It sounds like the new owners want a big name appointment. I think he'll be desperate for the job but. 

I prefer he stays so we can finally get the better of him and show he's no where near as good as the taigs and press make him out to be.

If he goes they also bring in lennon. That could galvanize the scum bags which we don't want. 

33 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I just don't see villa going for him myself. It sounds like the new owners want a big name appointment. I think he'll be desperate for the job but. 

I prefer he stays so we can finally get the better of him and show he's no where near as good as the taigs and press make him out to be.

If he goes they also bring in lennon. That could galvanize the scum bags which we don't want. 

Didn’t Lemmon leave the last time because of a lack of funds / ambition from the board?

I’m not sure that they will be releasing the purse strings in a big way in January (whether the tranny man leaves or not).

17 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

Didn’t Lemmon leave the last time because of a lack of funds / ambition from the board?

I’m not sure that they will be releasing the purse strings in a big way in January (whether the tranny man leaves or not).

Rodgers is talking about reducing his squad in January, shows big investment won't be coming.

Lennon seems the obvious choice to get the taigs back onside. Only other guy they could go for is Clarke. 

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Agreed . 

I want him to stay because I simply don't think he's that good had there been genuine competition . There is this year and I think our chances of success would be greater with him staying . 

35 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

What's this about thumb-head 'liking' a tweet with derogatory language describing Big Eck and Naismith?  Apology in advance if it's somewhere but I couldn't find it.

Dont know but hes pulled outta the squad I wonder will he now get the same treatment boyd did all those years ago :whistle:

18 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

'Course not!

Found it - fill in the blank word used to describe McLeish ?

IMG_6044.JPG

Griffiths is just throwing the toys out the pram because naismith is ahead of him. 

He'll get treated like a hero for it by the taigs.

If I was eck I'd be telling him don't be expecting a call again anytime soon. 

12 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Not sure where or how or why, but is this the greatest fans in the world being racist and getting a slap, :lol:

It was after the connor macgregor fight at the weekend, in the venue after the fight I take it.  Looks like about 12 Russian blokes taking on about 10 times that number.

16 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Griffiths is just throwing the toys out the pram because naismith is ahead of him. 

He'll get treated like a hero for it by the taigs.

If I was eck I'd be telling him don't be expecting a call again anytime soon. 

He's been spending the last month telling everyone he's 'number 1' and now Naismiths going to be starting ahead of him for Scotland he's decided to throw his toys out the pram and pull out the squad. ? 

1 minute ago, rfc1990 said:

He's been spending the last month telling everyone he's 'number 1' and now Naismiths going to be starting ahead of him for Scotland he's decided to throw his toys out the pram and pull out the squad. ? 

It's taig behaviour at it's worst ?

Archived