* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

? Martin O’neil ? look the full thing is Next level crazy  but that bit really  is the business. 

“ I’m off getting martins specs tattooed on today to complete the look” 

never cease to amaze/surprise me

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

He will be proud as punch with his inkwork but he should have paid the extra to get an expert. It looks shit.

Probably done by his cellmate while he was balls deep. One handed tatto while giving him a reach around.

P.s. hope he's a lurker on here! ?

11 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Mind when the cunt got roasted playing against Slovenia last year?

Sure he got megged a couple of times :lol:

Said it before and I'll say it again...Tav is a better player than Tierney.  Both get caught out of position as often as each other and distribution of both is slightly above average for what you'd expect from a full-back.  But Tav offers his team more in the way of creative forward play, creating chances and scoring goals.   Too many people have bought into the vomit-inducing Tierney hype forced on us by the minging malleable media in this country.

18 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Said it before and I'll say it again...Tav is a better player than Tierney.  Both get caught out of position as often as each other and distribution of both is slightly above average for what you'd expect from a full-back.  But Tav offers his team more in the way of creative forward play, creating chances and scoring goals.   Too many people have bought into the vomit-inducing Tierney hype forced on us by the minging malleable media in this country.

If you combined that wee rat bastards defending with Tavs attacking you'd be on to a winner.

Even at that his defending is questionable in big games but you can't ever say anything about wee KT. Teams in Europe deliberately play down his side.

27 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

If you combined that wee rat bastards defending with Tavs attacking you'd be on to a winner.

Even at that his defending is questionable in big games but you can't ever say anything about wee KT. Teams in Europe deliberately play down his side.

Disagree mate. I think you've seen Tav having to defend way, way more often than that rent boy over the last few years and because of that he looks a better defender. 

2 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Disagree mate. I think you've seen Tav having to defend way, way more often than that rent boy over the last few years and because of that he looks a better defender. 

He's much stronger in a tackle than Tav

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

He's much stronger in a tackle than Tav

Think he's better one on one mate but I honestly think Tav has been gotten at by attacking players more often than that cunt has just by virtue of the fact teams haven't really gotten at them over the last few years at anywhere near the frequency they have gotten at us

It's like this mate: if I run at you 100 times and run at someone else 50 times, you're gonna look like you're getting roasted more often than the other guy and therefore look like a poorer player

Archived