dummiesoot

* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

21 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

They might be struggling but they aren't conceding many goals.

Gordon pulled 2 cracking saves off they were very lucky today and looked rotten.

2 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

If one of them done that against us Walker would call it "a proper defenders tackle. Clearing the ball"

Craig Gordon special 

Papering of the cracks with those sort of results. Nothing convincing about beating the sheep 1-0 with a "cheeky"backheal as the media are reporting  

Some stats from bbc

Shots 17

On target 3

Corners 3.

Those stats remind me of us under Warburton once teams knew how to play us. Keeping the ball for the sake of it seems like

22 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Papering of the cracks with those sort of results. Nothing convincing about beating the sheep 1-0 with a "cheeky"backheal as the media are reporting  

They were far from convincing, that backheal was like taking a shot with your eyes closed, he had no idea where it was going, they are struggling to score these days, long may it last.

53 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

They were far from convincing, that backheal was like taking a shot with your eyes closed, he had no idea where it was going, they are struggling to score these days, long may it last.

Struggling ,long may it continue 

Here's hoping Salzburg smash open those cracks on Thursday, put the pressure back on them as the media have distracted by the LC semi final story. A defeat for them will bring it right back ontop.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Some stats from bbc

Shots 17

On target 3

Corners 3.

Those stats remind me of us under Warburton once teams knew how to play us. Keeping the ball for the sake of it seems like

IMG_1344.GIF

3 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

It's a poor Aberdeen side at the moment, looking much like they will be mid table this year - of the teams in the Semi, I'm delighted we drew them.

Yep. Given our striker situation, and the fact that Hearts are better at beating they cunts than us it's the perfect draw for us. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Vanoli said:

Yep. Given our striker situation, and the fact that Hearts are better at beating they cunts than us it's the perfect draw for us. 

My dad said this and I agree with him that Hearts and Rangers are the only two in form spl teams right now, the match with them will be very interesting. 

20 hours ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

143521782_Rod1.thumb.jpg.f11e4fbd0fc70b86e348be90a2184571.jpg

He's a two faced cnut as well!

Said it was for charity, my arse. NO amount of cash would make me wear their mhanky hoops.

• Like 3

“Derek McInnes branded Scott Brown a goody two-shoes after the celtic skipper nicked his homework and handed it straight to the boss. 

Hoops captain Brown snatched the Aberdeen gaffer’s hand-written note on fresh tactics out of opposite number Graeme Shinnie’s hand. 

The Parkhead hero then pretended to read it before running to give it over to boss Brendan Rodgers.

celtic boss Rodgers got in on the act by crumpling it up and throwing it into his dugout without even reading it. “

The intelligence of this fucking tosser is now so clear that the media take it as a fact that he can only pretend to read. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

“Derek McInnes branded Scott Brown a goody two-shoes after the celtic skipper nicked his homework and handed it straight to the boss. 

Hoops captain Brown snatched the Aberdeen gaffer’s hand-written note on fresh tactics out of opposite number Graeme Shinnie’s hand. 

The Parkhead hero then pretended to read it before running to give it over to boss Brendan Rodgers.

celtic boss Rodgers got in on the act by crumpling it up and throwing it into his dugout without even reading it. “

The intelligence of this fucking tosser is now so clear that the media take it as a fact that he can only pretend to read. 

This was yesterday, I'm not surprised by anything this cunt does, why would he even do it, he is a bell end and only way we can stop his pish is winning against them, they get away with most things these days and it's made up to be hilarious, cheeky or funny. But they take the piss and get away with it here.

• Like 4

Even 'Broony' knows Brenda is that tactically inept that he needs to bump tactical plans from other managers. 

• Like 1

2 points behind the tramps after 7 games, should be ahead but they will 100% drop plenty points

On 30/09/2018 at 02:37, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Here's hoping Salzburg smash open those cracks on Thursday, put the pressure back on them as the media have distracted by the LC semi final story. A defeat for them will bring it right back ontop.

They are going to get there arses handed to them 👏👏

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

let's be honest that's a decent pair of tits lol 

Definitely 

• Like 1