* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ffs only October, just wait till some clubs down south sack their manager ,around Christmas,/New Year time ,brendas gonna be linked to them all no doubt ,or even Mrs Mays job if she leaves, Brenda could bring the whole country together again n get the best Brexit deal for everyone ffs :britney:

20 hours ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

It's becoming the equivalent of a big fat lassie sending herself valentine cards,nobody's buying it.

typical taig propaganda 

how often did we hear that teams were sniffing around dembelle .40m Chelsea bids knocked back 

interestingly enough heard that the first team actually  to bid for him was Lyon and he was off 

2 hours ago, rangersross said:

I've always had a strong feeling he'd bolt as soon as he sensed we could beat them. Bet the prick's gone by January. 

We all knew his bottle would crash the second he felt we could challange. 

If he does go in January, hopefully it's after getting smashed at Ibrox. 

35 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I see some papers are forecasting that Boyata could be away in January, the price £5 mil ( it was 7 before) :lol:

But I ask who would be stupid or desperate enough to pay that when he’s on a free at the end of the season  :headwall:

it actually crept up to 12m at one point which will be about as true as this 5m bid .

5m for a player with 5 months contract ,who are they trying to kid on 

30 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

it actually crept up to 12m at one point which will be about as true as this 5m bid .

5m for a player with 5 months contract ,who are they trying to kid on 

Absolute lying bastards. 

Say after me.........undisclosed fee. 

3 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I see some papers are forecasting that Boyata could be away in January, the price £5 mil ( it was 7 before) :lol:

But I ask who would be stupid or desperate enough to pay that when he’s on a free at the end of the season  :headwall:

Tbf 5mill is pennies for an english team maybe trying to avoid relegation, or a championship team on the brink of promotion who are looking for that extra squad depth

9 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Tbf 5mill is pennies for an english team maybe trying to avoid relegation, or a championship team on the brink of promotion who are looking for that extra squad depth

True - but why pay 5 million for a guy who would either guarantee relegation or hinder a potential promotion.

45 minutes ago, miracle said:

Chris Sutton names Virgil Van Dijk as his 3rd best player in the world behind Ronaldo & Messi.

Does he not realise celtic have already had their sell on?

Seriously though, this cunt buzzing glue out the bag?

Archived