* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would advise any mods to take down anything remotely discussing the ongoing court case before they use it as an excuse to throw out the trial.

More chance of one of us going to jail for discussing it than a certain club seriously being involved.

Goes far higher than them so don’t hold your breath for justice.

So, an Aberdeen Director is removed from the Sport Scotland board having broken the rules of a sports governing body namely the betting rules implemented by the SFA. Buried in the story as an afterthought is the fact that at one point he backed his own side to lose in a match against celtic.....?

35 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Out of interest was this PZJ guys twitter always deleted by twitter for a violation of rules or has this happened tonight ?

That would be convenient 

Been changed a few times recently, think cunts keep reporting him. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/pzj_1601

That's the one he's on the now. Taigs will probably have it banned by next week though

8 hours ago, scotty1976 said:

So, an Aberdeen Director is removed from the Sport Scotland board having broken the rules of a sports governing body namely the betting rules implemented by the SFA. Buried in the story as an afterthought is the fact that at one point he backed his own side to lose in a match against celtic.....?

sporting integrity 

8 hours ago, scotty1976 said:

Pretty safe bet, tbf.

10 hours ago, standup said:

Dodgy evidence coming from the news report from the trial today, witness admitted lying etc. I wont speculate on a verdict.

This is all normal stuff, and the Crown can fix that in re-examination. The witness gave his reasons for his behaviour and thy are credible ones given what has happened to him.

Just now, Rum Ham said:

Don't really need to be a cunt about it, just asked a question

Not being a cunt, just stating facts. From wht I can see in the reports it is all typical stuff. I think the court will be closed for the victims so no chance of watching the case. Not sure what I have on when defence case starts if there is to even be one. Though given that he has lodged an alibi for one offence, I half suspect he may give evidence.

Archived