* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Psychological when it comes to Hearts playing the old firm away from home. 

Tarriers on plastic next couple of games, we’ll have a good idea of how the league will look after the next two rounds of fixtures 

If they lose then plastic pitches will be removed from all top flight teams

Was at hospitality at Stenhousemuir yesterday for an annual day out with family and friends (my local team) and one of the directors was in chatting to us yesterday,who was at a league meeting recently where celtic had put forward a motion for all grass length to no more than 30mm supposedly. Wouldn’t be surprised if this is correct.

everything to suit themselves. 

The media spin gets funnier by the day when it comes to spuriously positive celtic related stories.

My favourite this morning is the Calum McGregor is good enough to play for Bayern line! 

But I suppose we should all sit up and take notice when the Cowdenbeath Assistant Manager airs an opinion!! 

1 hour ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Was at hospitality at Stenhousemuir yesterday for an annual day out with family and friends (my local team) and one of the directors was in chatting to us yesterday,who was at a league meeting recently where celtic had put forward a motion for all grass length to no more than 30mm supposedly. Wouldn’t be surprised if this is correct.

Fuck that, all grass should be dyed blue.

27 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

The media spin gets funnier by the day when it comes to spuriously positive celtic related stories.

My favourite this morning is the Calum McGregor is good enough to play for Bayern line! 

But I suppose we should all sit up and take notice when the Cowdenbeath Assistant Manager airs an opinion!! 

Ryan Christie has hit a bit of form so he will be the next multi million pound superstar too.

5 hours ago, barrymorrison1 said:

How is that going to be enforced? Are they gonnae get the ref to go out before every game with a ruler and measure every blade of grass? And if it's at 32mm the other club forfeits? They really are a bunch of diseased cunts. 

8 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

How is that going to be enforced? Are they gonnae get the ref to go out before every game with a ruler and measure every blade of grass? And if it's at 32mm the other club forfeits? They really are a bunch of diseased cunts. 

Does that include the plastic pitches

Archived