* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Seen on SSN that a 26 year old man has been charged with a serious assault on a 70 year old woman at Murrayfield on October the 28th, has this been reported anywhere in Scotland if so I’ve not seen anything? 

Assuming it was a fenian beast and has been ignored by the media here. 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Seen on SSN that a 26 year old man has been charged with a serious assault on a 70 year old woman at Murrayfield on October the 28th, has this been reported anywhere in Scotland if so I’ve not seen anything? 

I think it was a Hearts boy launching a bottle of beer.

It was when Hearts stopped one of their busses, he mistakenly hit an old women.

There's a video of it and it's absolutely horrendous. 

7 hours ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Was at hospitality at Stenhousemuir yesterday for an annual day out with family and friends (my local team) and one of the directors was in chatting to us yesterday,who was at a league meeting recently where celtic had put forward a motion for all grass length to no more than 30mm supposedly. Wouldn’t be surprised if this is correct.

everything to suit themselves. 

What a pointless comment. Tell it to your neighbour over the fence. 

17 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Took them 2 minutes to catch the culprit.
There are still two 10 year old Rangers fans waiting for Justice.
These boys will be shaving soon,and it's never mentioned.
Just shows if you put enough resources you will get results. 

18 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Their game at Livingston is live on Sky on Sunday. Will be interesting to see if Livingston have a silence, an applause (:anguish: ) or if they do nothing at all.

If I were Livi, I wouldn't have a silence. Those filthy mutants would ruin it by shouting things or booing throughout, which is simply disrespecting the souls of many.

Have a minute's applause instead so the dirty bastards can be drowned out.

16 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Tbf mate it was caught on video and he wasn’t protected by his own so an easy case for PS 

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

If I were Livi, I wouldn't have a silence. Those filthy mutants would ruin it by shouting things or booing throughout, which is simply disrespecting the souls of many.

The game is live on Sky... to the UK.

I know what you are saying about drowning them out, but if they disrespected the silence then Brenda should be asked his thoughts on that live on air.

Doubt that he will.

3 hours ago, rfc1990 said:

Wonder why this hasn't been brought up by any journalists before? ? 

They get away with it up here, down there they are fucking despised upon if they don't wear one, look at that cunt mclean.

No cunt will take them to task up here as it's not the way. Most of these cunts over here repulse me, some or most not even born over the water take it to extremes, but you check their history and they had players that fought and died in the war. 

They even have people that have fought in the army recently who are victimised and not welcome as supporters, so their hatred as we know it is endless, they care more for hating Britain than respecting even their own players or other supporters who have died in the war.

Someone I know well, his full family are taigs, but he was brought up through the military, he has four kids that if they didn't have a job by sixteen all got sent into the military, bit harsh but they have all done well through it, they are so embarrassed by what goes on with their chants and their poppy stance that they don't go now and have kind of fell away from supporting them.

But there you go, let them hate each other.

I wouldn't have the silence, I know you're reasonings behind that but fuck them, it's like accomodating them and helping them out in a way.

The anger should be directed at them, even last weeks shit by them lasted about a day in the news and that was it.

I have seen news about Rangers fans singing on the Subway last about a week on the news, but they disrespect the dead and injured and it's swept away, sorry it's got to be made public again again and again.

I'm beginning to send stuff down south to a boy I met on holiday, he's spreading it about down there as well, cunts are hated, where anyone gets that they are liked for testimonials and have a wee love in with every other support are fucking way off the mark.

We should not change the traditional and accepted method of showing respect/remembrance to cater for the lowest common denominator in our society.  If they disrupt the silence, let them be called out for it.

11 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

We should not change the traditional and accepted method of showing respect/remembrance to cater for the lowest common denominator in our society.  If they disrupt the silence, let them be called out for it.

This. Don't change our standards to pander for that scumbag club. 

50 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Have the silence, let the UK see them in their full scumbag glory. 

That's if the pitchside mics aren't turned down. 

The mics will be turned down mate. They do it every year. The first you'll know about the silence being interrupted will be when the referee blows the whistle to signal the end of the minute. You'll then hear the boos from the home support telling the viewers what really happened. It's the same every year.

3 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

A lot easier when your face is on camera

Archived