* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

On 05/11/2018 at 10:08, psb07158 said:

If I were Livi, I wouldn't have a silence. Those filthy mutants would ruin it by shouting things or booing throughout, which is simply disrespecting the souls of many.

Have a minute's applause instead so the dirty bastards can be drowned out.

They should 100% have the silence to respect and remember the fallen, don’t let those scumbags stop us doing something so important.

If they boo or shout throughout them sky should have the mics turned fully up and show the whole UK what a vile scummy club they really are. 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 05/11/2018 at 22:08, Tom0411 said:

Ah but celticfootballclub give £10k to the poppy appeal fund, so that's it covered.

Fuck me ive had this shite thrown at me soooo many times this week!! Also don’t forget about the supposed time someone at or working for Rangers stole money from the poppy fund...... another bit of bullshit Ive heard all week!!! Would a 10k donation to save the children eradicate child abuse at torbett towers?

1 hour ago, cr3_bear said:

They have been silent all week the peedo harbouring bastards. 

Really fucking silent this week, they are usually mumping their gums about some shit, not a peep out of them.

I would say I'm shocked that they haven't said anything about it, but it's them, so I shouldn't be, no statement, nothing, fucking embarresment of a club religion and organisation, disgusting liars and vile to the core.

4 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Really fucking silent this week, they are usually mumping their gums about some shit, not a peep out of them.

I would say I'm shocked that they haven't said anything about it, but it's them, so I shouldn't be, no statement, nothing, fucking embarresment of a club religion and organisation, disgusting liars and vile to the core.

Golum.jpg

On 05/11/2018 at 12:07, born a blue nose said:

Have the silence, let the UK see them in their full scumbag glory. 

That's if the pitchside mics aren't turned down. 

They typically are though (mics turned off).  Seems observed then the videos appear. 

9 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Anyone know how their fans are reacting to this? 

Hardly seen a thing from them anywhere.

The usual pish, nothing to do with them, everybody’s point scoring, Torbett is a poppy wearing H** anyway and anybody who mentions the cover up by their rancid club is as bad as the peados. Throw in some lies about peados at Ibrox and I think that will just about cover it.

Thats just a guess mate

Archived