* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

23 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Liam Kelly (who has just left big bad Rangers) and is now a top flight goalkeeper, turned up at somebodys wedding with a baseball bat, skelped somebody with it in front of the wedding party, and nobody reported it etc? :lol: Behave man that’s the kind of stories ye would see on kerryfail.

I think he meant Halkett 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't post the fucking link...But I did comment on the BBC website page about them unveiling their 2 new E-sports signings...they are fucking good at DEFLECTION of that there is no doubt...:snapoutofit:

Just got an email from the BBC telling me my comment was removed as it "wasn't related to the story"...perhaps not thinks me..But it was the Fucking  TRUTH...

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

I wouldn't post the fucking link...But I did comment on the BBC website page about them unveiling their 2 new E-sports signings...they are fucking good at DEFLECTION of that there is no doubt...:snapoutofit:

Just got an email from the BBC telling me my comment was removed as it "wasn't related to the story"...perhaps not thinks me..But it was the Fucking  TRUTH...

The truth is something that neither the BBC or they are good at dealing with it appears.

5 hours ago, psb07158 said:

There's no way Liam Kelly is one of them surely

The cunt was posting regular snapchats and insta stories about us. Would be very odd

I believe he is one of us despite his name not sounding like one of us :lol:

31 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I believe he is one of us despite his name not sounding like one of us :lol:

Halkett and Lee Miller (at least when he was younger) are Bears too.

Gregor Buchanan who played for them last season and is now at Morton is a Bear. Not sure if he has a ST or he borrows one but I’ve seen him in the row in front of me at Ibrox this season.

7 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Halkett and Lee Miller (at least when he was younger) are Bears too.

Gregor Buchanan who played for them last season and is now at Morton is a Bear. Not sure if he has a ST or he borrows one but I’ve seen him in the row in front of me at Ibrox this season.

Pretty sure Steven Lawless is too.

I wonder if 1 of 3 things will happen...

1) Taigs deny all and continue to say boys club is seperate

2) Taigs admit all and accept full responsibility 

or

3) Taigs say boys club was affiliated with pre 1994 business entity celtic and that a business side and club side are two seperate things now ( to suit their narrative) - although that may mean they lose their 1967 cup

Archived