* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

6 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

I wonder if 1 of 3 things will happen...

1) Taigs deny all and continue to say boys club is seperate

2) Taigs admit all and accept full responsibility 

or

3) Taigs say boys club was affiliated with pre 1994 business entity celtic and that a business side and club side are two seperate things now ( to suit their narrative) - although that may mean they lose their 1967 cup

these cunts won't even lose sleep .never mind a big cup 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I notice Roberto Carlos is switching on the House of Fraser Xmas lights.

Seems like a strange move in a region divided the way this one is. It used to be you had one of each for this kind if thing.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Call it petty, but it's the kind if thing that'll make me not shop there. 

I agree mate. Ashley is just a cunt. However, how many of those cunts can actually afford House of Fraser gear as they are too busy shooting up. Unless there is a Dhim discount now. 

Apparently his sister is the Events Manager at HoF, Glasgow? Fucking idiot if true. :lol:

Hmmm, who can I get... 'I know, someone that can alienate half the city! And I've even got such a person in the family. Aren't I bright'.

5 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Apparently his sister is the Events Manager at HoF, Glasgow? Fucking idiot if true. :lol:

Hmmm, who can I get... 'I know, someone that can alienate half the city! And I've even got such a person in the family. Aren't I bright'.

You talking about Tierney? Genuinely thought you were actually meaning Carlos :lol: 

12 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Well, there goes my perception that ForeverAndEver and bluedylan were conceived in the deep end of the gene pool. ?

maybe because I did not think that anybody would be that fucking stupid to pick just one side from the old firm to do something for the whole city ,then again I remember its Glasgow and the Lord Provost thing springs to mind...mugs

41 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You talking about Tierney? Genuinely thought you were actually meaning Carlos :lol: 

28 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

So did I ,fuck me if it is Tierney what away to alienate at least half of the population...genius marketing right there

11 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Had me as well tbh I’m thinking “why the fuck would Roberts Carlos alienate half of Glasgow “.

#metoo

17 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Had me as well tbh I’m thinking “why the fuck would Roberts Carlos alienate half of Glasgow “.

Thought he fucked it and put it into the wrong thread at first and then wondering why the fuck he would come here to do Christmas lights :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I hear Ronaldinho's coming over for the switch on for the House of Sher too, guys. 

Try to contain yourselves. Different days, so you'll be able to head along to both.

What celtic player is he supposed to be? ...give us a clue?

Archived