* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Inigo said:

I notice Roberto Carlos is switching on the House of Fraser Xmas lights.

Seems like a strange move in a region divided the way this one is. It used to be you had one of each for this kind if thing.

FS mate , you had me there too . 

Just turned to the wife , who works there , and said you never told me Roberto Carlos is switching on the lights . She just looked at me as if I'm stupid . 

1 hour ago, bluedylan said:

maybe because I did not think that anybody would be that fucking stupid to pick just one side from the old firm to do something for the whole city ,then again I remember its Glasgow and the Lord Provost thing springs to mind...mugs

Or . . . . . anybody even comparing tierney and Carlos . 

Well, my trying to promote a boycott of HoF hasn't gone too well. 

Looks like it's going to have the opposite effect... RM's mentally challenged cunting it down to see what Roberto Carlos looks like after spending a week or two in Glasgow.

Turns out he goes pale, spotty and his hair turns greasy.

I'm having a cunt of a day I work and I'm skimming over this getting confused as fuck. 

Ends up going and googling that we shirt lifters name and House of Frazers and it is him switching on they light, what the fuck, wee faggot fuck, place is shit anyway. :lol:

2 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

I'm having a cunt of a day I work and I'm skimming over this getting confused as fuck. 

Ends up going and googling that we shirt lifters name and House of Frazers and it is him switching on they light, what the fuck, wee faggot fuck, place is shit anyway. :lol:

So Carlos can’t make it then, is he injured ?

In all seriousness, the more I think about it the weirder it is. You just don't do that kind of thing in Glasgow. For a shop to risk it's event becoming a sellic bash is insane. 

Oh, and the other guy doing it is Tony Roper, just for the icing on the timmy cake.

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

In all seriousness, the more I think about it the weirder it is. You just don't do that kind of thing in Glasgow. For a shop to risk it's event becoming a sellic bash is insane. 

Oh, and the other guy doing it is Tony Roper, just for the icing on the timmy cake.

They wee tarrier tramps will turn up at it 

48 minutes ago, Inigo said:

It's Ashley , I'm telling ya . He hates us :angry: 

35 minutes ago, gmcf said:

It's Ashley , I'm telling ya . He hates us :angry: 

Dunno if I believe he'd go to that level.

For me I find it easier to see an assistant manager sister of Tierney thinking 'everyone likes sewteek, my brother would be great for this.'

19 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Just what I was thinking bud, Girlfriend work in there as well, She loves her job but hates what the store is turning into.

10 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Dunno if I believe he'd go to that level.

For me I find it easier to see an assistant manager sister of Tierney thinking 'everyone likes sewteek, my brother would be great for this.'

It it was a bit tongue in cheek tbh .

Id agree with Inigo here and say it is probably just a convenience to get tierney . He's even had to pull out the Scotland game so he could be there :lol: 

Archived