* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Dunno if I believe he'd go to that level.

For me I find it easier to see an assistant manager sister of Tierney thinking 'everyone likes sewteek, my brother would be great for this.'

I would suspect he's taken the fuck it Rangers supporters aren't going to buy anything from me so might as well pander to the green and greys instead and hope that works approach. 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

That's them got another award fae UEFA :lol:

Some.team honestly.

Paedophile ring at their midden yet it's barely mentioned. We use a previously legal tax loophole and every cunt and their dug wants to vilify us 

Nae danger are they going to be the best with disabled fans in all of Europe.

The cunts have a myth shield that protects them from shite and sucks in undeserving awards.

9 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Some.team honestly.

Paedophile ring at their midden yet it's barely mentioned. We use a previously legal tax loophole and every cunt and their dug wants to vilify us 

Another award voted for by their own manky fans no doubt. 

9 minutes ago, Inigo said:

The cunts have a myth shield that protects them from shite and sucks in undeserving awards.

When they win the Fans With Best Personal Hygiene Award we'll know UEFA are taking the piss.

5 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Ffs get a grip of yersel man ?

I've actually tried before and they never validate my account. Clearly persona non grata. Reckon eejay's had a word with them.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Wot for?

Got a few temp bans for my thoughts on, Naismith and Davis, laughing at McCarthy breaking his leg and banned for debating about the song choice of the fans, and then I have zero clue, last post I made was about Lafferty diving to get Brown booked and was called a Tarrier so guessing that ?

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Got a few temp bans for my thoughts on, Naismith and Davis, laughing at McCarthy breaking his leg and banned for debating about the song choice of the fans, and then I have zero clue, last post I made was about Lafferty diving to get Brown booked and was called a Tarrier so guessing that ?

Ah well, a least you got banned. I'll never be able to have the honour of saying I've been banned from FF. ?

11 hours ago, Inigo said:

It was a given seeing as most of the cunts at the theatre of screams are probably claiming dla

12 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Some.team honestly.

An award for disability access and inclusion award :lol:

19 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Livi pitch getting blamed for Tierney pulling out the squad lol. 

Heard that, they will be getting ripped up next week :lol:

He also said most of the scum players came with a bit of “tightness “ after playing on plastic  :lol:

Personally I think wonder bhoy just wants to practice turning on lights.

I am quite happy to see a cellic football club helping those who live with physical disability. It is important to look out for those who are vulnerable in the local community.

I would be even more happy if same football club put their hand up and admitted their failings in looking after the physical well being of their affiliated boys club in the 70s , 80s and 90s and apologised for the long term psychological damage due to physical abuses that occurred. Shame they were not happy to help those vulnerable members of their local community then, and indeed even now they are officially aware.

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

I made the comment before their game that pitch will be blamed.

Someone (maybe you) had said there 2 games in a row were on plastic... presume Hamilton... so thats more blame game there ready to play

3 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

3 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Heard that, they will be getting ripped up next week :lol:

He also said most of the scum players came with a bit of “tightness “ after playing on plastic  :lol:

Personally I think wonder bhoy just wants to practice turning on lights.

Why do they call him wonderboy? I see him play against Bayern B team in Champions League and he was fucking shit

Archived