* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

On 18/11/2018 at 13:25, Inigo said:

You know, what makes it worse... I had a look there at the last time I sarcastically calked him Robert Carlos, less than a year ago, and several of the folk that became confused in this thread had repped it.

Fucking goldfish.

:lol:

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The deflection and charm offensive is in full swing, claiming they contribute more to the Scottish economy than the Commonwealth Games did - an event they were able to hijack for their own benefit thanks to cronyism and who knows what else. 

The Torbett story is already swept under that massive carpet, just move on to something that paints them in a good light  - the arrogance of the bastards is breathtaking.

45 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

The deflection and charm offensive is in full swing, claiming they contribute more to the Scottish economy than the Commonwealth Games did - an event they were able to hijack for their own benefit thanks to cronyism and who knows what else. 

The Torbett story is already swept under that massive carpet, just move on to something that paints them in a good light  - the arrogance of the bastards is breathtaking.

Let's hope the shite talk of all the millions they put in to the economy comes back to bite them on the arse,with the people who were abused during their time at this horrible corner of Glasgow, getting angry and decide they want a share of these millions.
And these are the ones who survived the ordeal.

53 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

I'm not in the least bit surprised that the torbett story has already been brushed aside.

I seen a number of people claiming the net was closing on them and that they would be exposed in a big way very shortly.

No they will not....people need to wake the fuck up!!! This country is riddled with them throughout all the major players in Scotland. 

They have taken over unfortunately 

1 hour ago, dee9 said:

I'm not in the least bit surprised that the torbett story has already been brushed aside.

I seen a number of people claiming the net was closing on them and that they would be exposed in a big way very shortly.

No they will not....people need to wake the fuck up!!! This country is riddled with them throughout all the major players in Scotland. 

They have taken over unfortunately 

More will come after other cases. We must be patient.

5 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Don't kid yourself BNB...obviously i absolutely hope you are right but I have my doubts big time👍

TBH I'm probably just as sceptical as you as to whether that scummy fucking club gets their just desserts, However the fact that The evening tims is running with a charm offensive about what that rancid club brings to the economy and how many people's jobs depend on them either directly or indirectly actually gives me some hope that they are worried about what just might be coming down the road.

17 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I would rather see the other court cases not risked. That will strengthen calls for a full independant enquiry.

Well that could be very true right enough. Mabey I'm just being overly cynical 

1 hour ago, dee9 said:

Well that could be very true right enough. Mabey I'm just being overly cynical 

I'm with you on this. I think any enquiry will be packed with tims, who will make CFC out as the victim in someway(having their reputation blacked by people who had nothing to do with them), the big boys done it and ran away nothing to do with us defense will get trotted out.

2 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I would rather see the other court cases not risked. That will strengthen calls for a full independant enquiry.

I’m with Dee on this one. Will never happen. I have no faith in natural justice when they are involved.

They are a cancer on our country. Riddled.

6 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Patrick McGuire may be out trump card for justice as he is not giving up and he knows about this stuff.

He does seem to have it between his teeth at the moment, but you know what they scummy bastards are like and the amount of pressure they will put him under.

They wriggle their way out of everything and I just hope it doesn't happen again. The MSM in this country should be absolutely ashamed of themselves, a story like this and not one of them running with it. If it had been us, we would be guilty already with sanctions being planned. 

Just hope that victims sister keeps up the pressure on the government and gets what she and her family deserve.

The headlines on the Record website today

”James Forrest took Kenny Dalglish’s Scotland crown with perfect No7 performance”

and

“celtic tie down another top player as Mikey Johnston signs new deal to 2023”

A good performance against the footballing powerhouse Israel makes Forrest Dalglish now does it?

And since when has Mikey Johnston been a “top player”

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

33 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

”James Forrest took Kenny Dalglish’s Scotland crown with perfect No7 performance”

and

A good performance against the footballing powerhouse Israel makes Forrest Dalglish now does it?

😅

43 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

and

somebody phone them up and tell them there was  a peadophile ring connecting the taigs with the seperate entity .

The government is aware and are ignoring it too 

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

and

Who the fuck is he?

3 hours ago, quabba said:

😅

let's put the Scotland performance into perspective here a Northern Ireland side who are having trouble scoring goals beat Israel 3 nil in September ffs.The consensus after the game among the press and fans was that Israel were the worst side to play at Windsor in years.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46276000

Sellik contribute more to the economy than commonwealth games 

It's mind boggling the shite that liewell comes up with. He's literally went to some mob and paid them for a report on the "social contribution" of the club.

Now liewell, can you explain why at this very moment you thought it a good idea to get a report proving that your club is a force for good? Is there some other current negative event you might be trying to balance out with some positive spin? Mental. 

Archived