* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

22 minutes ago, Inigo said:

😂 Right, so... Went into House of Fraser today, completely forgetting it was their light switch on... tims everywhere. Lost count of the number of them dressed in their rags. Tierney switching on, Tony Roper on the tannoy and fucking Rod Stewart impersonators. It was a virtually a fucking tim festival for a fucking independent shop. 😂

Fraser's have utterly bizarrely decided that tims are their target market.

Seriously won't be shopping there again.

The customer base has changed over the years, it used to be toffs that shopped there, and even the sales staff had an air of social superiority about them. Once quality brands were picked up by the casuals, a lot of their ranges became" threads for neds", the gents department was like some tacky nightclub with all the wee wannabe gangsters swaggering about whining "wherr's ra Ralph Lauren gear man".

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

The customer base has changed over the years, it used to be toffs that shopped there, and even the sales staff had an air of social superiority about them. Once quality brands were picked up by the casuals, a lot of their ranges became" threads for neds", the gents department was like some tacky nightclub with all the wee wannabe gangsters swaggering about whining "wherr's ra Ralph Lauren gear man".

You're right mate' especially the swaggering gangsters lol, I'd a pal who thought he was a bit of a gangster and that was his favourite shop' also the put the swagger on too walking up the street, total fanny of a boy. 

18 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Ayd, but there's still a fairly wide base. The various other departments bring in all sorts. Until now I shopped there frequently, and there's still plenty of normal folk. 

I'd hope very few Rangers fans from now on though... Ashley owned and run so that tims can have parties there... Nah, yer alright, thanks.

Well that'll be Frasers out the window fae now on , bad enough fat ash swallowed it up ,then now it's a taig love in nest , liked going in there for some shirts /polo tops n jumpers , not every week but monthly maybe,occasionaly used them online too , then about a week ago seen they were doing a "deal" something like ,spend fifty quid get a free suitcase , well it's well said ashley owns them now , think he's had the suitcases shipped in from sports direct ffs , he's dragging them downhill . ye should have seen the suitcase ffs ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I_303649288_51_20181022?size=1500,2000&w   much ye think that's on sale for ? (without looking it up ) 

1 minute ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Well that'll be Frasers out the window fae now on , bad enough fat ash swallowed it up ,then now it's a taig love in nest , liked going in there for some shirts /polo tops n jumpers , not every week but monthly maybe,occasionaly used them online too , then about a week ago seen they were doing a "deal" something like ,spend fifty quid get a free suitcase , well it's well said ashley owns them now , think he's had the suitcases shipped in from sports direct ffs , he's dragging them downhill . ye should have seen the suitcase ffs ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I_303649288_51_20181022?size=1500,2000&w   much ye think that's on sale for ? (without looking it up ) 

14.99 .had to get one in an emergency a couple of years ago 😂😂

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

14.99 .had to get one in an emergency a couple of years ago 😂😂

Aye we got one at the last minute years ago too , think it was £19.99 mind ye , zip on the outer part  was fucked by the time we go got to the airport , n that's Glasgow Airport aswell ffs, also got a free argument with the Mrs (no pics included ) cause I said to her ", look it'll fall apart ", n "I told ye " 

https://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/bags-and-luggage/dunlop-trolley-suitcase/303649288.pd#q=dunlop-suitcase

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

😂 Right, so... Went into House of Fraser today, completely forgetting it was their light switch on... tims everywhere. Lost count of the number of them dressed in their rags. Tierney switching on, Tony Roper on the tannoy and fucking Rod Stewart impersonators. It was virtually a fucking tim festival for a fucking independent shop. 😂

Fraser's have utterly bizarrely decided that tims are their target market.

Seriously won't be shopping there again.

Deserve it for ripping the piss, up ye old man

On 14/11/2018 at 15:54, McEwan's Lager said:

Halkett and Lee Miller (at least when he was younger) are Bears too.

Gregor Buchanan who played for them last season and is now at Morton is a Bear. Not sure if he has a ST or he borrows one but I’ve seen him in the row in front of me at Ibrox this season.

Just read Stevie lawless saying his dad won't go.the Mora because if he scores he couldnt cheer even his son scoring against us :lol:

Talks about his dad doing euro trips and the like so his dad's probably of the very staunch variety 

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Just read Stevie lawless saying his dad won't go.the Mora because if he scores he couldnt cheer even his son scoring against us :lol:

Talks about his dad doing euro trips and the like so his dad's probably of the very staunch variety 

Haha read that this morning too and thought of this thread 😂 

Archived