* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Haha read that this morning too and thought of this thread 😂 

Just seen this from.todays sun about Kelly

Liam, 22, had been at Gers since the age of seven and could have extended his stay at Ibrox.

But he’s reaping the rewards of making the massive decision to quit Gers for regular first-team football.

Ironically, Liam WILL get the chance to play at Ibrox as part of the Lions team, yet Sean, 25, still believes his brother could one day be Gers No1.

Sean added: “That’s a possibility, absolutely.

“There’s obviously a long way to go for that to happen, but Liam has the ability and mindset.

“He never played a competitive first-team game at Rangers, but he was there for most of his life and loved the place.

“In an ideal world Liam would have stayed if he thought the opportunity would come along.

“But I think he felt to play for Rangers he would have to go somewhere else to show he was good enough.

“Sometimes when you come through a club as a young boy you always get treated as a young boy.

“You never really get treated as a first team player until you go somewhere else.

“But he believes in his own qualities, and it was a massive decision to leave Rangers when he had a contract there.

I'm no.gettting the hates us vibe

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Liam, 22, had been at Gers since the age of seven and could have extended his stay at Ibrox.

But he’s reaping the rewards of making the massive decision to quit Gers for regular first-team football.

Ironically, Liam WILL get the chance to play at Ibrox as part of the Lions team, yet Sean, 25, still believes his brother could one day be Gers No1.

“There’s obviously a long way to go for that to happen, but Liam has the ability and mindset.

“He never played a competitive first-team game at Rangers, but he was there for most of his life and loved the place.

“In an ideal world Liam would have stayed if he thought the opportunity would come along.

“But I think he felt to play for Rangers he would have to go somewhere else to show he was good enough.

“Sometimes when you come through a club as a young boy you always get treated as a young boy.

“You never really get treated as a first team player until you go somewhere else.

“But he believes in his own qualities, and it was a massive decision to leave Rangers when he had a contract there.

Mate was the same on here when everycunt told us Arfield was a tarrier! 🙈

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

The BBC have actually went with “7 games, 3 goals, 2 caps, the rapid rise of Ryan Christie. 

Hahahahaha fuck off man. Another galactico off the gallowgate conveyor belt it seems. 

3 goals in 7 games lol. 

even the tartan trannies are going to get sick of the favouritism shown to the shower from torbetts tower .

1 hour ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I see Tierney is remarkably fit to play today after missing international duty and blaming Livingston’s pitch, yet can play on Accies pitch 😂😂😂

He didn’t blame the pitch he defended it. Big eck blames it

3 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

The BBC have actually went with “7 games, 3 goals, 2 caps, the rapid rise of Ryan Christie. 

Hahahahaha fuck off man. Another galactico off the gallowgate conveyor belt it seems. 

3 goals in 7 games lol. 

Heeezzzz pure worth 50 mullion quid so he izzzz....

7 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Starting to think we have a buy back or 1st refusal clause.

Archived