* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Ronald de Boer said:

This.  One million percent.

Greed, oil clubs and the game’s authorities are killing the game.

It stopped being a game a long time ago mate, football is ruined.

Other than Rangers I pretty much hate it, used to love City but the oil money has somewhat changed the identity of the club, I'll still go down but it's just not the same.

8 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Other than Rangers I pretty much hate it, used to love City but the oil money has somewhat changed the identity of the club, I'll still go down but it's just not the same.

Apart from our team, I prefer watching rugby now. Rangers then Rugby, pretty sad football has changed to such an extent. 

9 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I hate them that much now . I want Utd to beat them every time . I never ever thought I would say that years ago

Seen as I want Utd beat every other game

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I hate them that much now . I want Utd to beat them every time . I never ever thought I would say that years ago

Seen as I want Utd beat every other game

For me the heart and soul has been ripped out the club, I grew up during Man U dominance and liked City because they were the underdog.

I still like them, that won't change, but i'd be lying to say it hadn't felt different now.

Also , fuck you:lol:

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

For me the heart and soul has been ripped out the club, I grew up during Man U dominance and liked City because they were the underdog.

I still like them, that won't change, but i'd be lying to say it hadn't felt different now.

Also , fuck you:lol:

:angrywillie:

31 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Yeah football has changed and not for the better.

All the diving, cheating, the poor officiating.  Watching PSG v Liverpool the other night, it was awful.  All the diving and gamesmanship from PSG and the referee did everything in his power to keep Veratti on the pitch.  Blatant red card tackle, Liverpool player just gets up and gets on with it, yellow card.  If that had been Neymar he’d still be down now.  Then Veratti proceeds to pull players’ jerseys on at least on 3 separate occasions and commit persistent fouls, yet nothing done.  Modern football is a joke.

35 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I seem to remember  David Murray trying to buy them when he was still with us, or did I dream that?

Archived