* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rangers have won more league titles and trebles than any other club in the world, winning the league title 54 times, the Scottish Cup 33 times and the Scottish League Cup 27 times, and achieving the treble of all three in the same season seven times. :bow:

Still playing catch up boys :wanker:   we welcome the chase :UK:  

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Boyata took him out in the box. Should have been a penalty..

And those cunts get the goal in the injury time their foul play created......

You can set your fucking watch by those bastards.

Just now, Bears r us said:

What is that mate ??

Liverpool winner mate.

2 mins overcallotted 4 of injury time, van Dijk sclaffs a horrid effort goalwards but it goes 40 feet up in the air.

Pickford tried to catch it instead of flipping over the bar, it bounces twice on the bar & Origi heads in from 2 feet!

English goalkeepers.....😂

Just now, HG5 said:

Liverpool winner mate.

2 mins overcallotted 4 of injury time, van Dijk sclaffs a horrid effort goalwards but it goes 40 feet up in the air.

Pickford tried to catch it instead of flipping over the bar, it bounces twice on the bar & Origi heads in from 2 feet!

English goalkeepers.....😂

I saw it mate, thought it was something about bad about celtic. :whistle:

Incredible, and Pickford seemed to put it back into play from over the crossbar, hellish decision form him. I wonder what punishment Klopp will get for going so far onto the pitch. 

We better not take this tread :offtopic:mate but thanks for the reply. :thumbsup: 

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I saw it mate, thought it was something about bad about celtic. :whistle:

Incredible, and Pickford seemed to put it back into play from over the crossbar, hellish decision form him. I wonder what punishment Klopp will get for going so far onto the pitch. 

We better not take this tread :offtopic:mate but thanks for the reply. :thumbsup: 

Sorry - just realised I was in their thread, not English Football🙈

Yes - back on the rails mate👍

3 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Lustig and Brown up in Lewis Ferguson's face goading him at the final whistle.

Seen Mcinnes had bashed them for goading Ferguson. 

A total lack of class from them again. I won't be surprised to see them get no punishments again.

Hopefully this is thier only trophy this season. You can just see those scumbags players having a meltdown.

THE FACTS

One problem with old wives’ tales and medical myths is that they can sometimes lead well-meaning people to do ill-advised things. Armed with the adage that people having seizures can swallow their tongue, Good Samaritans will sometimes try to force an object into the victim’s mouth to keep that from happening.

A persistent belief, experts say, but a wrong and potentially injurious one.

Swallowing the tongue is virtually impossible. In the human mouth, a small piece of tissue called the frenulum linguae, which sits behind the teeth and under the tongue, keeps the tongue in place, even during a seizure.

Archived