* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like it or not, the tranny shagger played a blinder with his comments about killie and title challenging, gave the tarriers a pre made excuse should they slip up but also planted thoughts into killies minds about hoe good they were, a killie team fearful of a doing setup to stifle the rattlers, this killie team thought they could go toe to toe at the piggery, thick bastards

10 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The biggest difference between them and us is the fact they have 5/6 players that’ll score 10 plus goals this season.

The biggest difference is they have the choice to go out in January if they have to and spend a ton, plus where we can lose Murphy, Dorrans, Barasic, and have a few injuries enough to struggle they have the strength and depth to not miss a player here and there. Brown can miss games and it makes hardly any difference to them, for example.

23 minutes ago, saintbob1969 said:

The biggest difference is they have the choice to go out in January if they have to and spend a ton, plus where we can lose Murphy, Dorrans, Barasic, and have a few injuries enough to struggle they have the strength and depth to not miss a player here and there. Brown can miss games and it makes hardly any difference to them, for example.

Injury wise, i think our problem is that it’s all  what you’d class as creative players that have been injured.

Murphy, Dorrans, Barisic, Grezda, Kent etc.

All the midfielders we’ve had available do the same sort of job. 

55 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The biggest difference between them and us is the fact they have 5/6 players that’ll score 10 plus goals this season.

Scott Sinclair was their top scorer in the league last season with 10 goals.

But tbf Forrest and Edouard are nearly at 10 now and Christie has 5.

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Scott Sinclair was their top scorer in the league last season with 10 goals.

But tbf Forrest and Edouard are nearly at 10 now and Christie has 5.

Forrest, Edouard, Thumb, Christie, Mcgregor, Rogic, Sinclair will all score 10 plus this season.

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Forrest, Edouard, Thumb, Christie, Mcgregor, Rogic, Sinclair will all score 10 plus this season.

Rogic and Ntcham have 3, don't see Sinclair/McGregor and Griffiths in the list so they must have 2 or under. They will need to start scoring soon. 

9 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Rogic and Ntcham have 3, don't see Sinclair/McGregor and Griffiths in the list so they must have 2 or under. They will need to start scoring soon. 

The season goes until May.

The point is that they have a plethora of midfielders who’ll score goals.

We have a Plethora of Defensive midfielders.

Reading about their goals today there was at least a couple from outside the box as well.

24 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The season goes until May.

The point is that they have a plethora of midfielders who’ll score goals.

We have a Plethora of Defensive midfielders.

Reading about their goals today there was at least a couple from outside the box as well.

I know the season goes until May but they haven't exactly being playing well compared to last season when only 1 player reached 10 and a few guys got close to it, I don't see a massive improvement in them anyway.

We both have 5 players in the top scorers list, albeit a couple of Laffertys were for Hearts.

The difference for me between us is that they have players who can step against us and score in the big games, our guys need to match that if we are to challenge.

14 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I know the season goes until May but they haven't exactly being playing well compared to last season when only 1 player reached 10 and a few guys got close to it, I don't see a massive improvement in them anyway.

We both have 5 players in the top scorers list, albeit a couple of Laffertys were for Hearts.

The difference for me between us is that they have players who can step against us and score in the big games, our guys need to match that if we are to challenge.

We'll get overrun in the midfield yet again which is worrying. If it wasn't for McGregor in the first game it could have been 3 or 4 tbh. We've been so inconsistant since Rapid that i'm slightly worried about meeting them.

1 hour ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

We'll get overrun in the midfield yet again which is worrying. If it wasn't for McGregor in the first game it could have been 3 or 4 tbh. We've been so inconsistant since Rapid that i'm slightly worried about meeting them.

Suppose it will depend what Rangers team turns up on the day.

They still aren't that good. I can see posters points about them in terms of quality but the table says something else.

Only 3 days ago they drew with Motherwell and only two games before that they drew with Livingston. Like us they, on their day, have the ability to batter teams but just like us can be absolutely stinking.

In the last 10 games they've only scored 1 point more than us and people on here think we're on a bad run. Last season they won the league by scoring only 82 points which is the second lowest amount since the league moved to this format in 2000.

2 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Is this the tarriers appreciation thread now? they’re degenerate repugnant sub human wean raping bastards, get our own house in order and we’ll put them manky cunts back in their place where they belong, you’d think they were fucking Real Madrid the way some go on

was just reading through the page and be for I got to your I was thinking it's had become the taig love in page 

59 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

They still aren't that good. I can see posters points about them in terms of quality but the table says something else.

Only 3 days ago they drew with Motherwell and only two games before that they drew with Livingston. Like us they, on their day, have the ability to batter teams but just like us can be absolutely stinking.

In the last 10 games they've only scored 1 point more than us and people on here think we're on a bad run. Last season they won the league by scoring only 82 points which is the second lowest amount since the league moved to this format in 2000.

They’ve got a better squad than us but they’re inconsistent. It was shown last year when we could’ve caught them in the last old firm game at Ibrox.

If we put a run together we can win the league. It’s a big ask but it is doable 

Archived