* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

22 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Rogers’s signings since he took the Job. Albeit, PR7 and Dembele were pretty much signed before he came to Glasgow.

Fucking atrocious 🤣😂

7C0BD8CF-19AE-4D5F-8569-5B68FFC787AA.png

His record is atrocious, it’ll be part of his downfall, along with his arrogance. 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brown (still club captain) to Oz shows how much we have them worried. Make no mistake about this, he (and they) thought they could coast to 9 or 10 in a row and he would be the captain to crown it all off. They must still be favourites to win the league but by fuck they are shitting themselves now. 

15 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Brown (still club captain) to Oz shows how much we have them worried. Make no mistake about this, he (and they) thought they could coast to 9 or 10 in a row and he would be the captain to crown it all off. They must still be favourites to win the league but by fuck they are shitting themselves now. 

1/5 still.

25 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

1/5 still.

Understandable. They did think he'd coast to 9iar though, even 10 before moving him on.  He's a glue that holds a lot of that squad together, slowly but surely Brenda is making a mess of them. 

51 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Exactly mate they are in a full meltdown and bricking it big time. Them and the media thought 10 in a row was guaranteed.

The board smell blood and are backing the gaffer fully. 

I don't see the taigs doing the same as they don't trust Rodgers in the transfer market. His record is atrocious. 

Caught a bit of the phone in on clyde coming back from work earlier. 

All going on about inconsistent refereeing, and how they thought Beaton had a poor game. 

Don't remember this level (where the are still talking about it almost a week later) of when he only booked Stokes for throwing Tav to the ground by his neck, sending off Jack for Stokes putting his head into his (and not showing Stokes a second yellow) and booking Morelos for getting DDT'd off McGregor when he would have been through on goal. 

Pundits have a fucking cheek to talk about consistency. 

2 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Brown's rejected the Aussie team

Good news

Aye? His ego taking a pounding on Saturday has made him stay to try get us back, not knowing him staying is good cos they’re better without him. This 10 in a row pish is the lifeblood of all these smelly cunts. Riddy.

1 minute ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Aye? His ego taking a pounding on Saturday has made him stay to try get us back, not knowing him staying is good cos they’re better without him. This 10 in a row pish is the lifeblood of all these smelly cunts. Riddy.

Aye pretty much :lol:

Although if they do win it this season wouldn't be surprised if he still left

3 hours ago, Moody Blue said:

Understandable. They did think he'd coast to 9iar though, even 10 before moving him on.  He's a glue that holds a lot of that squad together, slowly but surely Brenda is making a mess of them. 

If we keep the head .I would say you have a good point .It certainly feels like their panicking a little .They still have the talent but our hating  and mocking of Brown still doesn't make him a bad player .I liken it to Gough in 98 ..His ability is on the wane ,but his influence off the park and on the park with the other haters would be a massive loss 

I'm happy they think they need forwards as their defence proved last weekend it's bloody awful .😀

36 minutes ago, Rum Ham said:

Caught a bit of the phone in on clyde coming back from work earlier. 

All going on about inconsistent refereeing, and how they thought Beaton had a poor game. 

Don't remember this level (where the are still talking about it almost a week later) of when he only booked Stokes for throwing Tav to the ground by his neck, sending off Jack for Stokes putting his head into his (and not showing Stokes a second yellow) and booking Morelos for getting DDT'd off McGregor when he would have been through on goal. 

Pundits have a fucking cheek to talk about consistency. 

Jack fouled in the lead up to the only goal at the Knew Camp was quickly brushed off as it was deemed the tarriers were the better team .

Yet Morelos gets hounded 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

He lives in Bellshill and all the bars are mostly bears bars 

I wouldn't have posted this tbf mate 

The scum will have a field day

Take it off 

It wasn’t me that put it on Twitter mate, it’s all over that. 

I don’t know how to delete a post on here but if one of the admins will do it for me just incase. 

That'll be him in the shit.

4 minutes ago, Begby said:

It wasn’t me that put it on Twitter mate, it’s all over that. 

I don’t know how to delete a post on here but if one of the admins will do it for me just incase. 

That'll be him in the shit.

If it's on twitter .Too late mate 

Jesus that looks like him  too or maybe his brother 

I did hear he was one of us but you could of fooled me with the amount of times he has done us ...This has probably found it's way to a bheast and he's pushed it along 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

If it's on twitter .Too late mate 

Jesus that is him too

I did hear he was one of us but you could of fooled me with the amount of times he has done us ...This has probably found it's way to a bheast and he's pushed it along 

That’s where I seen it, had been retweeted by tonnes of taigs. 

I just assumed it wasn’t him but sounds like it is then. 

Mental from him jumping in there after that game tbh. 

10 minutes ago, Begby said:

That’s where I seen it, had been retweeted by tonnes of taigs. 

I just assumed it wasn’t him but sounds like it is then. 

Mental from him jumping in there after that game tbh. 

The beggars being the beggars .Its probably some sort of fake 

In every bheast eyes .That will be all they need and if the taig loving media do their research .Mr Beaton could be in for a Mcclusky/Mcurrie /Dallas/McDonald/ Special witch hunt  from the haters 

Archived