* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

5 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Weah described the atmosphere at a less than half full piggery as “insane”. 

Done a job on him already lolz

So insane they started punching police horses :lol:

STV News item:

Four men have been arrested after fighting broke out between celtic and Airdrieonians fans ahead of their Scottish Cup match on Saturday.

Police, including horse-mounted units, were seen attempting to control the clashing crowd outside celtic Park in Glasgow.

As well as disorder and breach of the peace, police officers and horses were also assaulted during the incident.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

So insane they started punching police horses :lol:

STV News item:

Four men have been arrested after fighting broke out between celtic and Airdrieonians fans ahead of their Scottish Cup match on Saturday.

Police, including horse-mounted units, were seen attempting to control the clashing crowd outside celtic Park in Glasgow.

As well as disorder and breach of the peace, police officers and horses were also assaulted during the incident.

Are you absolutely sure it was not St. Patrick's boys club coaches giving everyone and the horses a right red rim?

20 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I can see another fine that will not make a blind bit of difference to the mutants. Abroad: attacks, Home: Attacks, Away: Attacks and nothing is done with them.

Send in the Paras and let them finish the job from Bloody Sunday.

44 minutes ago, Malvern said:

I can see another fine that will not make a blind bit of difference to the mutants. Abroad: attacks, Home: Attacks, Away: Attacks and nothing is done with them.

Send in the Paras and let them finish the job from Bloody Sunday.

Pretty sure u canny get fined for anything outside stadium ?might be wrong tho ,there shitebag bastards when the going gets tough anyways 

10 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

I see their state of the art pitch that was payed at the start of the season is fucked. How much did the spend on that 🤣🤣

Think they quoted the hybrid pitch to be over 1 million, but any financial ‘facts’ coming from them I take with a pinch of salt. What was the issues with it?

11 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Think they quoted the hybrid pitch to be over 1 million, but any financial ‘facts’ coming from them I take with a pinch of salt. What was the issues with it?

The laser lights are cutting into it, similar to what goldfinger tried to do to Jimmy Bond. 

24 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

I see their state of the art pitch that was payed at the start of the season is fucked. How much did the spend on that 🤣🤣

I was thinking the same thing, i thought the whole point to the hybrid was that it had a longer life expectancy

Archived