dummiesoot

* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

4 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

100%

There signings are strange. Reading between the lines I’d say that Tierney is worse than they say. I’d also say that Griffiths won’t play again this season hence why they have been desperate with two strikers. 

I genuinely expected them to go out and buy properly in January. Some proper experienced players. Some of these youngsters might work out but when you buy so many very rarely will all work out and hit the ground running. The fact they haven't shows they still underestimate the challenge, aren't going to spend and that Rodgers will be off soon. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

I genuinely expected them to go out and buy properly in January. Some proper experienced players. Some of these youngsters might work out but when you buy so many very rarely will all work out and hit the ground running. The fact they haven't shows they still underestimate the challenge, aren't going to spend and that Rodgers will be off soon. 

There's something not right with them signing so many young players on loan they seem to be sabotaging themselves when we have only strengthened. 

Remember we were all told they were stockpiling money in case we did mount a challenge... 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

To be honest there could be some truth in this as every last one of them had their pants pulled and absolutely shat the bed.

And had the singer from Skocha and his mistress to rub themselves in it and lick it off :britney: dirty bastards the lot of them.

43 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

There's something not right with them signing so many young players on loan they seem to be sabotaging themselves when we have only strengthened. 

Let them sabotage away. IMO they still underestimate us and think they'll coast the league. 

That arrogance will be there downfall. 

• Like 1

As said by others their signings are quite strange so far.

On Sky Sports News yesterday Rodgers told that Charles Patterson guy he doesn't like looking over the garden fence but had to admit our signings have been brilliant so far. Quality and experience as he said. Went on about Davis in particular and said he tried to sign him for Swansea or some pish like that.

Said he hopes the tims do the same in the remainder of the window and bring in quality and experience. Must mean in defence because he mentioned putting Hendry out on loan.

2 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

Barcelona clearly heading for admin 

And Man Utd :lol: 

23 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

As said by others their signings are quite strange so far.

On Sky Sports News yesterday Rodgers told that Charles Patterson guy he doesn't like looking over the garden fence but had to admit our signings have been brilliant so far. Quality and experience as he said. Went on about Davis in particular and said he tried to sign him for Swansea or some pish like that.

Said he hopes the tims do the same in the remainder of the window and bring in quality and experience. Must mean in defence because he mentioned putting Hendry out on loan.

As pish as Hendry is they are hardly awash with defenders. He must be REALLY pish if they are thinking about putting him out on loan.

2 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

As pisb as Hendry is they are hardly awash with defenders. He must be REALLY pish if they are thinking about putting him out on loan.

He's that pish I wish he was a first team regular for them

• Like 1

Just now, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

He's that pish I wish he was a first team regular for them

As do I. I think they will get a couple of defenders in. 

8 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

As do I. I think they will get a couple of defenders in. 

Hopefully of a similar standard 😂😂

Just now, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Hopefully of a similar standard 😂😂

We all know how Brenda does in the transfer market.. :lol: 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

The Compper standard will do nicely.

Fuck, forgor about him. Where did he disappear to? :lol: 

9 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Remember we were all told they were stockpiling money in case we did mount a challenge... 

I remember they days. Cellic have £100 million waiting for Rangers return. 

They’re signing a college footballer and the undeadliest striker at PSG. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

Fuck, forgor about him. Where did he disappear to? :lol: 

I think hes still there, consigned to a dark corner :lol:

49 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

I think hes still there, consigned to a dark corner :lol:

Did I hear something about him being an alcoholic?

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

I remember they days. Cellic have £100 million waiting for Rangers return. 

They’re signing a college footballer and the undeadliest striker at PSG. 

Yeah how many times did we hear about this money stockpile and how they could bury us if we showed a challange.

Once again the taigs lied.

• Like 1

I'll be absolutely shocked if they don't bring in a few more experienced bodies. Going to stick my neck out here and say Weah will do fuck all. 18 years old on a 6 month loan deal playing against hammer throwers in the league. He won't know what hit him.

The other African boy they signed up top is hit or miss. Their signing record has been awful, but again, I'll stick my neck out here and say he will do fuck all this season. It took Alfredo a few months to get to grips with Scottish football. It will be the same for this guy, even if he is any good. 

The American boy at LB must be cover. Presumably Izaguirre will be the starting LB with this guy as cover. If Tierney needs a hip operation he'll be out for a while.

They will 100% be signing more players and I reckon they'll be going after defenders given the chat Rodgers has been coming away with about sending Hendry out and the situation with Boyata.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, johanhentze said:

As pish as Hendry is they are hardly awash with defenders. He must be REALLY pish if they are thinking about putting him out on loan.

Remember thinking the first couple of times I saw Hendry playing for them and he got called into the Scotland squad  “ this guy thinks he’s made it, he’s strolling about like he’s the next John Stones”. Can’t believe how rotten he turned out to be.

• Like 1

Lots of well known players have won the award that celtics new signing won this year. Really think we'll be made to regret this! 

IMG_20190111_101118.jpg

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

I'll be absolutely shocked if they don't bring in a few more experienced bodies. Going to stick my neck out here and say Weah will do fuck all. 18 years old on a 6 month loan deal playing against hammer throwers in the league. He won't know what hit him.

The other African boy they signed up top is hit or miss. Their signing record has been awful, but again, I'll stick my neck out here and say he will do fuck all this season. It took Alfredo a few months to get to grips with Scottish football. It will be the same for this guy, even if he is any good. 

The American boy at LB must be cover. Presumably Izaguirre will be the starting LB with this guy as cover. If Tierney needs a hip operation he'll be out for a while.

They will 100% be signing more players and I reckon they'll be going after defenders given the chat Rodgers has been coming away with about sending Hendry out and the situation with Boyata.

They need to spend to get actual quality in though and they won't. 

All this after spending £9m on one player in the summer and Rodgers can sit with a straight face and say they still need more in, they're beyond parody. 

We were absolutely slaughtered for signing Tore Andre Flo yet Edouard gets a free pass because reasons :lol:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

They need to spend to get actual quality in though and they won't. 

All this after spending £9m on one player in the summer and Rodgers can sit with a straight face and say they still need more in, they're beyond parody. 

We were absolutely slaughtered for signing Tore Andre Flo yet Edouard gets a free pass because reasons :lol:

Their fans were up in arms because the board didn't back rodgers in the Summer. They seem to gloss over the fact they spunked 9m on that cunt, looks like they spent the majority of available fees on him. Classic Brenda

• Like 1

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

:thumbsup:
Looks like that situation is hanging on where Boyata decides where his future lies.
Would prefer he waited till the last day of the transfer window and signs a pre contract with Southhampton.

Compare the two sides for a minute. 

McGregor > Gordon 

Our defence pisses all over theirs. 

Our strongest midfield against theirs is more neck and neck and tougher to call. 

Up front we've got the best player in the country. 

• Like 4