* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I shut her down and had no reply. 1-0 me. Up ye.

Sad to say, but she black mamba'd your ass mate. 

Worry not. Today's news is tomorrow's chip wrapper. 

Yup, only they are allowed to be genuine victims. Imagine if Boyd had written an article about Lennon saying the abuse he gets is all 'part of the gig'.

It's always the same when ours are abused. They're always 'big enough to take it' according to any tims asked about it... remember Ian Ferguson. Yet when it's sellic types involved they victim it up to the max.

Hartson today...

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/17440305.john-hartson-ban-moronic-coin-throwers-but-kris-boyds-remarks-suggest-it-was-more-than-the-coin-which-hurt-him/

29 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yup, only they are allowed to be genuine victims. Imagine if Boyd had written an article about Lennon saying the abuse he gets is all 'part of the gig'.

It's always the same when ours are abused. They're always 'big enough to take it' according to any tims asked about it... remember Ian Ferguson. Yet when it's sellic types involved they victim it up to the max.

Hartson today...

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/17440305.john-hartson-ban-moronic-coin-throwers-but-kris-boyds-remarks-suggest-it-was-more-than-the-coin-which-hurt-him/

That is utterly pathetic. 

He sweeps aside the bigotry, implies it's part and parcel of playing for the old firm and then conveniently makes the piece all about me me me, using words like venom, anger and nastiness to once more play the victim. I would be fascinated to read his article when it happened to Lennon as both incidents are incredibly similar.

My personal view is I couldn't care less what is sung at a football match from any set of fans. It's the blatant hypocrisy. The lack of consistency and objectivity. And it's this type of hypocrisy that needs to be highlighted and challenged. 

So good on Boyd for speaking out but as per Hartsons column it's like trying to address a child screaming and shouting with their fingers in their ears. They just don't want to know.

Well done boyd saying it was sectarianism. About time it's described in terms of like for like, rather than somehow we're worse than them. 

It's either both OK or not OK. Seems to be a myth perpetuated (by them obviously) that we're somehow inherently bigoted, and they're pretty much innocent of any prejudice. 

1 minute ago, Gman36 said:

Well done boyd saying it was sectarianism. About time it's described in terms of like for like, rather than somehow we're worse than them. 

It's either both OK or not OK. Seems to be a myth perpetuated (by them obviously) that we're somehow inherently bigoted, and they're pretty much innocent of any prejudice. 

People need to look Hartson and their type dead in the eye and say. Okay you've said this about Boyd. However you've said this about Lennon. Both incidents are exactly the same. Explain yourself.

And see how they squirm. They basically say what they want unchallenged every fucking time. They get it far too easy.

2 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

People need to look Hartson and their type dead in the eye and say. Okay you've said this about Boyd. However you've said this about Lennon. Both incidents are exactly the same. Explain yourself.

And see how they squirm. They basically say what they want unchallenged every fucking time. They get it far too easy.

Yeah it's actually as easy as that. Explain the difference between the two. They can't, it's not possible. 

I've had discussions with sellik fans in that past in those terms. As soon as you start to question their beliefs they crumble. It's built on a delusion. 

4 hours ago, Inigo said:

Hartson today...

What an absurdly slanted article. 

3 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

People need to boot Hartson Square in the stones.

Archived