* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

did he actually go to Dubai in his scum top and scarf wow

Unbelievable. A middle aged man wearing a football top and even worse a scarf at a tourist hotspot. He probably thought everyone there would be queuing up to tell him how much they love Ra Sellik.

Deluded, classless prick.

40 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

What a fucking mess of a tarrier riddy

Why would he have to wear a scarf in very hot Dubai? Also does not look like he is at the top of the building. I think is much taller than that.

50 minutes ago, Boyd9her said:

I’ll never know how that scumbag ever got control of our club! Why’s he not in jail?

CFCFA429-5A09-481B-A5A4-79FB15F384E5.jpeg

Surprised he is still able to walk Tbh, thought some angry bastard would have hobbled him by now. 

That wee prick Weah was standing on the middle of the road at Woodside, kidding on he was shagging when Christie and the boy from Dortmund picked him up this morning 😂😂, just before he was taking selfies with his Louis Vuitton boot bag today. Not realising I was standing directly behind him. Fucking tube.

13 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Surprised he is still able to walk Tbh, thought some angry bastard would have hobbled him by now. 

Like I have said many times . If it had been other way round . His head would be hanging over a bridge . Apathy and sensibility devours the Rangers fraternity .

If I were to see him . It would be almost impossible to not do something . And I mean that .

Had wee trip to Monaco last year . Was hoping I would see him at the grand prix . Sneaked into the expensive seats after giving some guy a bung .

Instead I got to meet that ignorant  cocksocket that used to drive but now broadcasts . Paul di resta . Once went for a few drinks with his mother many years ago . Lovely woman but this arrogant fuck thinks he is Hollywood A list .

4 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

That last paragraph sounds like Kilmarnock are looking to ban away fans or reduce ticket allocations 

That will mean crowds of less than 3000 if they ban away support :hmmm:

We have never caused bother there so this should always be about the scum with Kilmarnock . Nothing to do with "both Glasgow clubs "

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Like I have said many times . If it had been other way round . His head would be hanging over a bridge . Apathy and sensibility devours the Rangers fraternity .

If I were to see him . It would be almost impossible to not do something . And I mean that .

Had wee trip to Monaco last year . Was hoping I would see him at the grand prix . Sneaked into the expensive seats after giving some guy a bung .

Instead I got to meet that ignorant  cocksocket that used to drive but now broadcasts . Paul di resta . Once went for a few drinks with his mother many years ago . Lovely woman but this arrogant fuck thinks he is Hollywood A list .

Still expect he will get his bud, it’ll happen. 

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

correct if the same had happened at the knew camp the head would have been removed. 

yet the worst thing to happen to this cunt has been abuse walking into court and somebody shouting at him in Morrison's in Inverness. 

To add insult to injury this "boyhood fan " and it seems he was given quotes from his old man .has posed smiling for pics with hundreds of tarrier cunts 

It's been 7yrs and still no attempt to give him a sore face .don't see it happening 

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

correct if the same had happened at the knew camp the head would have been removed. 

yet the worst thing to happen to this cunt has been abuse walking into court and somebody shouting at him in Morrison's in Inverness. 

To add insult to injury this "boyhood fan " and it seems he was given quotes from his old man .has posed smiling for pics with hundreds of tarrier cunts 

It's been 7yrs and still no attempt to give him a sore face .don't see it happening 

I wouldn't expect too many bears care now tbh .It's in many of the Rangers fans DNA 

The bheasts are animals but on this occasion .I was hoping some really mad bear or someone with months to live would take him out .

3 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

That wee prick Weah was standing on the middle of the road at Woodside, kidding on he was shagging when Christie and the boy from Dortmund picked him up this morning 😂😂, just before he was taking selfies with his Louis Vuitton boot bag today. Not realising I was standing directly behind him. Fucking tube.

I stood.at botanic gardens taking a dip

5 hours ago, Boyd9her said:

I’ll never know how that scumbag ever got control of our club! Why’s he not in jail?

CFCFA429-5A09-481B-A5A4-79FB15F384E5.jpeg

If there was ever a trial where the football allegiance of the jurors was a factor, it was that one. They should have been made to disclose any season tickets, shares etc at any club before being sworn in.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

I wouldn't expect too many bears care now tbh .It's in many of the Rangers fans DNA 

The bheasts are animals but on this occasion .I was hoping some really mad bear or someone with months to live would take him out .

How is he supporting his lifestyle is a serious question that needs to be asked .

slimy bastard  certainly squeezed a good few quid out of us .

Archived