* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

celtic have a massive wage bill, over 50 million, i can see Rodgers coming for tierney, McGregor and Boyata, Boyata is away for free any way. there 3 best players that would cost millions to replace. 

He’s not going to go back for Tierney unless Leicester sell Ben Chilwell.

2 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

still a massive wage bill, double ours, no champions lg money last year and id bet they wont get CL this year either , they will have to address that wage bill.  IMO Rodgers will come for Tierney, McGregor and Boyata is away for free. it will take millions to replace these if it happens. their time is coming to an end. 

Aye i agree was just saying it wouldn't be the worst thing for them financially to get rid of BR and replace him with Clarke if he is able to replicate the performance at Kilmarnock. Canny see him going in for Tierney given the fact they have there own young LB prodigy. But the other two going make sense and would help obv! 

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Must admit it’d be quite fitting to see TLB who fluked his way to his first title lose the league to Rangers 7 years later

Massive rebuilding job on their hands whoever gets it imo, first time they've been under real pressure in years. 

Their individual players will be the same, but the psychology has instantly changed as they wonder what their next steps are.

If a simple thing like Boyata/Dembele unsettled them at the beginning of the season, this is bigger.

And even if Lennon came in and said play the exact same way Rodgers did, it won't replicate.

I genuinely can't believe he's going, (in thier eyes) a dozen games to go till another league win, another game after that that's the treble treble.

Says a lot about the man and the lack of contempt/respect for the club, regardless of the league they are in. I'd be fucking raging as well. 

Although tenner on Leicester to get relegated next year looks good.

First called on talksport earlier was as rabid as they come

brenda does not know the celtic way

neil does, he is a bigger celtic man and knows the real celtic way 

clarke does not want the bombs and bullets sent to him so wont take job 

met brenda once and he would not speak to his kids and he said to brenda that's not the celtic way and told his son it wisny the celtic way 

roaster 

Archived