* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

8 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Looking at their league and they don't loose many goals plus the scum yesterday resorted to putting the boot in as they never had an answer. It's a long shot but it would really be hilarious shouId they fail fail ??

The pressure is firmly on them anyway mate. 

Imps have already got more than they expected so they can go and enjoy it, while Ceptic will be flapping about knowing all of Europe is wanting another laugh at them lol. 

I think we can confidently say that no matter if they win this game they will more than likely not qualify for the groups when they face better opponents! 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Ffs Rhodgers on Talksport 

As explained 

Only together 20 days 

Pitch 

Heat 

Pitch (old style pitch)

Expecting huge crowds at porkheid 

:drugang:

Deluded 

If heat and pitch were a factor we should've been pumped off of battery 

25 minutes ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

The pressure is firmly on them anyway mate. 

Imps have already got more than they expected so they can go and enjoy it, while Ceptic will be flapping about knowing all of Europe is wanting another laugh at them lol. 

I think we can confidently say that no matter if they win this game they will more than likely not qualify for the groups when they face better opponents! 

I only started watching it after the gimps lost the goal but old chocolate knees in goals isn't comfortable of playing out from the back and that looks a week spot.

1 hour ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Talksports been funny this morning , brazil hasnt took this much abuse since he was a boy 

Hate this pish. Demonise the offenders and those who protect them - not the victims. Regardless of how much of a wanker Brazil is that's fucking stupid.

Rodgers is getting it tight on the comments section of the BBC site:

284. Posted byForeverinourshadow

on2 minutes ago

Chuffed to bits with this result. Brendan Rodgers has been found out again. Produced no one from Chelsea's youth team. Nothing of note at Bournemouth. Lived off Martinez's good work at Swansea, actually took them backwards before Laudrup and Monk restored some pride. Horrendous at Liverpool apart from the one season Suarez saved his job. An absolute fraud of a manager. Delighted he got stuffed.

Read this wee story in yesterday's Metro. It's septic related as the paper mentioned lemon as the ex septic manager and player, despite being in charge of hivs. Same shite really though.

He's backing the Power Of Okay campaign by charity See Me, which is trying reduce the stigma about mental illness. Note that I'm not in any way deriding this great cause, I just couldn't stop laughing when he said this about his depression.

"I woke up one morning and I just knew there wasn't something right with me"

Here's news to you lemon, many people have known that for many, many years.:lol::lol::lol:

3 hours ago, CanadianBacon said:

A part-time wee team from The Rock,

On the 12th of July heard folk talk,

Of how "Selik are great...you'll get humped, just you wait"

But the bold Lincoln Gimp walked-the-walk.

:pipe:

And what a day to "walk the walk". Do any of them play the flute?

Quick quiz time.

Chris Sutton briefly managed a lower league club in England, before being found out to be a  crap manager as well as an overrated  player and a hopeless pundit.

1. In which city do they play?

2. Their colours are --- and White?

3. Their nickname is The ----?

14 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Quick quiz time.

Chris Sutton briefly managed a lower league club in England, before being found out to be a  crap manager as well as an overrated  player and a hopeless pundit.

1. In which city do they play?

2. Their colours are --- and White?

3. Their nickname is The ----?

Lincoln 

Red

Imps

Boom boom

2 hours ago, BertContraband said:

Runny direa would have been slaughtered for that. A new manager in 5x the salary comes in a does way worse than runny ever did. 

Cant believe theyre sill using efe and bitton and lego. 

Runny Direa :lol::lol::lol:

Archived