* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

The bid rejected for Sinclar was £2.2million, their third offer.

They asked Villa how much they wanted, £6million the response. Okay, we offer £1million... no.

Okay, how about £1.25million.... no, we want £6million.

Okay, our offer is £2.2million... no.

Copying our dealings from 5 years ago.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bheggars are the masters of propaganda. Deep down chinky eyes will be hoping that some Championship team come in and buy Sinclair so he can spin a story along the lines of "We offered £5.99 million but Bristol City came in with a £6 million fee and Villa accepted it"

Just now, centenarystand said:

Big European night at parkhead. A crowd of around 20,000 expected against a team no one had ever heard of. 

There not just quite as clever as they make themselves out to be. Eh Peter? 

Meanwhile 32,000 Rangers fans showed up to see the team dominate Annan 

Although let's be honest, it was more so too see Niko Krancjar, Barton and a few others :lol:

1 hour ago, centenarystand said:

Big European night at parkhead. A crowd of around 20,000 expected against a team no one had ever heard of. 

The're not just quite as clever as they make themselves out to be. Eh Peter? 

Apparently they've nearly sold out mate! 

1 hour ago, centenarystand said:

The're not just quite as clever as they make themselves out to be. Eh Peter? 

Liewell would have people believe they are up there with the big hitters like Real, Barca and Man United simply because they fluked  a European Cup win almost 50 years ago with an unbelievably easy run of opponents all the way to the final. You don't hear Aston Villa or Nottingham Forest coming out with that pish.

2 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

They wouldn't be able to afford to. And fat chance Brenda would do the honourable thing and resign; he's a snake and looks out for himself. 

That was the way I was thinking, don't think they could afford to bin him :541:

On holiday & thinkin about catchin their game because we haven't seen a decent comedy show so far. They wee Imps WILL score tonight. Are they cunts capable of scoring 3? Hopefully see start when they're singin You'll Never Wash Alone. I'll be singin You'll Never Wash Fullstop at the tap of my voice. Mainly because, all day I've been on the San Mig, Breakfast Of Champions ?

4 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

There's just no way. I know they're abysmal, but surely not poor enough to lose at home to a Gibraltarian pub team.

It just surely can't be possible.

Nah they will easily go through but the damage was done.

The tranny shagger will be in the press tomorrow praising his brave bhoys no doubt.

Cant wait till a decent team face them.

They may have money to spend but the bloated squad they have is filled with shit on high wages. They can't buy until they offload. They can't afford to pay off the contracts and release the players or they would have already and no one is going to buy any of that shite. 

Theyre fucked. 

As for tonight. If they don't score in the first 15 to 20 mins the support is going to turn. 

Imps will sit in like Annan last night. I'm going for 2-0 the manky mob and hope the Imps steal a goal on the 89th min. 

Archived