* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard that there's some sort of war of words going on on Twitter between them and the Leicester fans. I heard the tims were waiving a Russian flag for badness. Obviously in Leicester they don't know about the #craic

6 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

I have no idea but I genuinely wouldn't be surprised. Apparently he was offered around £20,000 per week in February to extend his contract with Fulham. Given he was on a free, had a bit of interest and may have a reasonable sell on value, for him to go the taigs he'd be able to command decent wages. It does seem high but who knows! That said, and as per an earlier post I made in one of these threads, from what I've seen he's not really been too impressive although I still appreciate he is still very young..........

11 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Already jumped on the bandwagon that it is for cancer awareness even though the cellic official stance is because it was the color of the ticket from the 1967 euro final:lol:

image.png

It looks red to me. Looks as though there was a fuck up at the factory and they got them offered at a reduced rate. 

4 hours ago, jintybear said:

I heard that there's some sort of war of words going on on Twitter between them and the Leicester fans. I heard the tims were waiving a Russian flag for badness. Obviously in Leicester they don't know about the #craic

Aye apparently Leicester joined up with Linfield and Rangers fans.  Tarriers were saying Leicester fans were singing "Glasgow is blue" and GSTQ. 

Archived