* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

IRA songbook in full voice tonight. Get the brits out now been sung twice already and Argentina flags in amongst their fans. An absolute horrible, ugly, deluded bunch of monkeys

Turned it over to the Vila game already 

They are a fucking disgusting bunch of bastards who have no shame and always the victims. I lost 2 friends in Afghanistan who were Celtic supporters and they only cared about the football and was great banter but those cunts in the stands I would gladly shoot.

8 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

Sutton :lol: that was harsh booking the cunt will probably start about Forresters challenge again the guy is a wanker.

Sinclair takes the ball first the scissor motion on the boy's leg earned him a booking. Yellow card every day of the week. 

I think Sutton does realise he is actually wrong sometimes but feels he can't backtrack so just grunts and moans like the bitch that he is.

1 minute ago, BF2 said:

Sinclair takes the ball first the scissor motion on the boy's leg earned him a booking. Yellow card every day of the week. 

I think Sutton does realise he is actually wrong sometimes but feel he can't backtrack so just grunts and moans like the bitch that he is.

I hope Boydy puts the head on him at the end of the game.

7 hours ago, muldoon1690 said:

Don't know if anyone's heard this beauty yet? The UAE royal family are about to pump millions into them because of the Palestine display??

IMG_0923.PNG

IMG_0924.JPG

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2006/apr/18/footballracismandantizionis

"West Ham United has two Israeli players. When West Ham took their team for a few days relaxation and training in the desert sun of Dubai, they sent their two Israelis off to Spain for a break. Israelis, you see, are not welcome in the United Arab Emirates. Bolton Wanderers left their Israeli player at home when they visited Dubai earlier in the season."

2 minutes ago, CrkoRangers1872 said:

As long as I have the smell of his maw fanny on my fingers I'm fine.

horrible cunt you'll no be saying that when B1872 gets a hold of your IP address. Usual process when taigs out themselves on the site.

Archived