* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

3 hours ago, B1872 said:

I see the Martian and his son were attacked by their own fans! ?

He wasn't even attacked. The fans came on and tried to take his shirt off him. Taigs are going spare about it on social media.

Still ridiculous that so many got on the pitch mind you. The Hampden security team must be working in Sweden now.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, centenarystand said:

KRIS BOYD 

£40m for Moussa Dembele? Celtic must get real

I HAVE two words for Brendan Rodgers or anyone else for that matter who thinks Moussa Dembele will be sold for upwards of £20million.

Get real.

This idea he’s going to leave for £30m or even £40m is utterly ridiculous.

But before Celtic fans start on me, here’s a simple question I’d ask anyone who raves about the Frenchman: Why is Dembele in Scotland?

He was up for grabs and available in the summer, so why didn’t one of the big clubs snap him up at that point?

Let’s see how he’s doing in six months, let’s see if he can sustain his form because that’s easier said than done.

Who knows, he may go from strength to strength. But cast your mind back to Marco Negri.

He could do no wrong for Rangers back in the day and rattled in 23 goals in his first ten games when he arrived at Ibrox.

Then what? Nothing. His form fell off a cliff and, before he knew it, he was on his way out the door.

Now I’m not saying for one minute that the same thing is going to happen with Dembele. But my point is that it’s way too early to get carried away.

No matter how good he looks in a Celtic shirt, there’s only so much money teams are going to be prepared to pay for a Scottish Premiership player.

But flogging their big hitman for upwards of £20m? Mark my words on this, it’s not going to happen.

Edited from The Sun#

Nice one Boyd  :lol:

He doesn't hold back our Kris! :lol:

42 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

They would say it was shite when they find most have sympathy with the paedos 

:lol: aye ok Hartson it's beyond the realm of possibility that Oliver Burke is playing at a disadvantage in the bundesliga where the teams are of a higher standard and crowds are more impressive than most leagues in the world

I can just see Strachan sitting down with his list of names

"Oliver Burke - well I've no got BT Sport so i canny watch him"

"Barry Bannan, oh aye seen him on sky sports last week in the championship, I'll phone him"

The above is probably true

Deluded fat ginger bastard

1 hour ago, A.T.G said:

:lol: aye ok Hartson it's beyond the realm of possibility that Oliver Burke is playing at a disadvantage in the bundesliga where the teams are of a higher standard and crowds are more impressive than most leagues in the world

I can just see Strachan sitting down with his list of names

"Oliver Burke - well I've no got BT Sport so i canny watch him"

"Barry Bannan, oh aye seen him on sky sports last week in the championship, I'll phone him"

The above is probably true

Deluded fat ginger bastard

Hartson actually does some punditry work for BTSport, and they show about 4or5 Bundesligue games every week.

He's not a very good advert for BT, is he? Fucking arsehole that he is! Too stupid to realise how stupid his comments actually are.??

Leipzig top of the Bundesliga:lol: Mental statement. Leipzig would wipe the floor with Burnley, Sunderland and West Brom at the moment. He basically implies that not even the manager of the national team watches the Bundesliga:lol:

In other news the feel sorry for us Larssons have been criticised by Helsingborgs security team after having a go at the fans after the game when Larsson got his top took off him. Always the victims

12 hours ago, johanhentze said:

What an absolute arrogant, ignorant prick. How do people like that get work in punditry? Absolute tool!!!

Unfortunately in this country you have just outlined the required skill set to be a pundit in this country, certainly if your commentary is on the Scottish game.  Being a mouth Prick is valued prior to intelligence and genuine insight to the game.  Sutton and Harrison the perfect examples - there are a few exceptions granted.

29 minutes ago, markem said:

Unfortunately in this country you have just outlined the required skill set to be a pundit in this country, certainly if your commentary is on the Scottish game.  Being a mouth Prick is valued prior to intelligence and genuine insight to the game.  Sutton and Harrison the perfect examples - there are a few exceptions granted.

Its just amazingly arrogant to write off the Bundesliga when, basically, he, and everyone one else apparently, states he doesnt watch it! :lol: 

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

Its just amazingly arrogant to write off the Bundesliga when, basically, he, and everyone one else apparently, states he doesnt watch it! :lol: 

totally agree - he will probably claim he never said it, something about £30 software

2 hours ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

I had 5live on in the car last night and that c*nt Sutton was co-commentator! How has he managed to get into that position? The man is a gobshite. 

He is fucking everywhere our games, taig games and any other game he can get on then he is on the Saturday BT results show. You can tell nobody likes him or thinks he talks any sense so how he is getting in on this is fucking bizarre to say the least.

Kerrydale Meltdown ‏@KerryFail  10m10 minutes ago

Clyde can fuck off. Boyd better than Henrik? What the fuck does Puyol know about fitbaw? Zombie bastard.

Kerrydale Meltdown ‏@KerryFail  11m

Turned Radio Clyde off last night after they actually stated a Puyol quote that Boyd was better than Larsson. Felt physically sick.

Whit :lol: 

16 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

That top pundit John Hartson on Oliver Burke...............

Cx0CGlFXgAAZeb9.jpg

If that cunt Strachan had a braincell he'd be encouraging all the Scottish players playing in the championship to fuck themselves of to Europe and play in a top division. Surely playing against the likes of Bayern, Dortmund, Madrid(s) Barca, Inter, Milan, Juventus, Porto, Benfica, Zenit, PSG, Marseille, Lyon etc. most weeks is much better than playing against Bristol City or Rotherham? 

The reason Belguim have a great team is that all their players are playing in Europe's top leagues. They're developing at a high standard. 

Hartson is a deluded cunt, but hey, we already knew that. 

Archived