* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

You're just as bad as the rest for thinking silly stuff ?

If I ever had a disabled child I would not let them be used as a marketing tool by anyone let alone a football club who knowingly covered up child abuse! I would just take my kid to games like everyone else.

2 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

If I ever had a disabled child I would not let them be used as a marketing tool by anyone let alone a football club who knowingly covered up child abuse! I would just take my kid to games like everyone else.

The wee guy is an embassador for the club, chill out, don't know what you and many others are getting so uptight about. 

37 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

We have all gone off point again. We are supposed to laugh at the smelly bastards in this thread!

There's laughing at Celtic and there's mocking a disabled child, don't care how much we hate them, leave the child out it fuck sake. 

12 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

There laughing at Celtic and there's mocking a disabled child, don't care how much we hate them, leave the child out it fuck sake. 

Is he the only smellic supporting child with health problems ? What makes him so special? I'm sure there's plenty in the Rangers family with similar needs but we don't parade them at one of the biggest and highly charged games of the season.

It was disgraceful.

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Is he the only smellic supporting child with health problems ? What makes him so special? I'm sure there's plenty in the Rangers family with similar needs but we don't parade them at one of the biggest and highly charged games of the season.

It was disgraceful.

It was hardly disgraceful. Cunt's are getting their knickers in a twist over nothing. 

27 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

His parents are at every game with him, get that nonsense out your head now ? It's not the 70s anymore.

It seems that he goes with carers and if the McCann family have taught us anything it is parents aren't exactly always a beacon of morality.

I hope there's nothing going on with that kid but knowing THEM I wouldn't be shocked.

Just now, lidorfc said:

It was hardly disgraceful. Cunt's are getting their knickers in a twist over nothing. 

Everyone can pity the wee fellas condition but I'll ask you this. Do you think he has any understanding of what The OF games are about ? I doubt it, he's being exploited IMO, do they run him out after every game I wonder ?

7 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

It was disgraceful.

As stated above, he's an ambassador for the club, and no he's most probably not the only disabled Celtic supporting child but that's irrelevant. 

Adult Rangers fans slagging a disabled kid is what's disgraceful, we call them all sorts for acting like sub human scum, some of our own are just as bad. 

6 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

It seems that he goes with carers and if the McCann family have taught us anything it is parents aren't exactly always a beacon of morality.

I hope there's nothing going on with that kid but knowing THEM I wouldn't be shocked.

Stop being silly mate, I know you make a cunt if yourself on the wrestling thread, don't make this another. 

2 hours ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

He's a little kid with a severe disability, Loves his football team,Helps to raise money for charity and get's to meet numerous celebrities.

He's a harmless little soul who has great support from his family and the team he supports and is a likeable little lad with a big smile despite his disability. 

Only problem it seems by those on this thread is he wears the colours of his team.

Had this been a little boy who was a Rangers fan and doing all of the above we wouldn't have a bad word to say about him and people posting silly made up pictures of him which are degrading along with the comments,People would be demanding a knock at the door from the cops to those doing it.

What i don't understand is why aren't all the other disabled Celtc fans who are kids not afforded the same as this little lad.

Abuse me all you like, But as a father of two kids with disability's it's pretty pathetic to rip in to the wee lad simply because of who he supports and what he suffers with.  

Spot on mate!

See where I come from, people taking the piss out a disabled child would end up getting hurt, and quite rightly so, fucking wankers would deserve it as well. What kind of sick fuckers make pics like on here and call a disabled child a mongo etc purely because he supports Celtic.

Is it good PR by Celtic, of course it is, but doesn't take away from the obvious pleasure that poor wee man gets which is much more important. Have a go at Celtic, not the child ffs!

And i'll tell you this, if my wee daughter was disabled, the smile of her face that that wee lad gets from going supporting his team, and obvious pleasure when meeting players etc would far, far override any thought I had he was being exploited. I wouldn't think that anyway, I'd be more than happy that my child was getting so much pleasure from something, I don't think I'd understand any parent who wouldn't, and from a team I already support if it was Rangers doing it. My child being happy would and is the most important thing to me.

I mean, give Celtic abuse all you want if you think they are exploiting him, but to mock and take the piss out of a disabled child, what sort of sick fuckers are you!!

Pathetic and embarrassing, and I'm very happy to say if anyone started mocking a poor wee disabled child in my or my mates company, they'd end up with a sore jaw at the very least. I really don't understand anyone who would find mocking a disabled child funny or indeed acceptable at all.

10 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Everyone can pity the wee fellas condition but I'll ask you this. Do you think he has any understanding of what The OF games are about ? I doubt it, he's being exploited IMO, do they run him out after every game I wonder ?

Probably not but I bet you that wee cunt is a massive, massive Celtic fan and jumped at the opportunity. I don't see how that wee guy getting to do stuff like go out on the pitch is this evil disgraceful act you're making it out to be, yes they get publicity out of it, but that wee guy also gets to go out onto the pitch with the players he loves to watch. Stop with the faux outrage.

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Spot on mate!

See where I come from, people taking the piss out a disabled child would end up getting hurt, and quite rightly so, fucking wankers would deserve it as well. What kind of sick fuckers make pics like above and call a disabled child a mongo etc purely because he supports Celtic.

Is it good PR by Celtic, of course it is, but doesn't take away from the obvious pleasure that poor wee man gets which is much more important. Have a go at Celtic, not the child ffs!

And i'll tell you this, if my wee daughter was disabled, the smile of her face that that wee lad gets from going supporting his team, and obvious pleasure when meeting players etc would far, far override any thought I had he was being exploited. I wouldn't think that anyway, I'd be more than happy that my child was getting so much pleasure from something, I don't think I'd understand any parent who wouldn't, and from a team I already support if it was Rangers doing it. My child being happy would and is the most important thing to me.

I mean, give Celtic abuse all you want if you think they are exploiting him, but to mock and take the piss out of a disabled child, what sort of sick fuckers are you!!

Pathetic and embarrassing, and I'm very happy to say if anyone started mocking a poor wee disabled child in my or my mates company, they'd end up with a sore jaw at the very least. I really don't understand anyone who would find mocking a disabled child funny.

I love Rangers and i love this forum, but i'm slowly starting to go off it, there's too many plastic hard men and downright ignorant idiots of which i'm ashamed to call Rangers fans.

To mock a disabled child is horrific, it's sub human behaviour, it's scum. 

people on here have proper professional jobs such as Lawyers or trainee lawyers and they think it's acceptable to mock disabled people no matter who they support.

It makes me sick mate, people just never know what's round the corner in life, God forbid nothing happens to them or their family at any point in which could result in them or their family becoming disabled. 

1 minute ago, cumnockbear said:

As stated above, he's an ambassador for the club, and no he's most probably not the only disabled Celtic supporting child but that's irrelevant. 

Adult Rangers fans slagging a disabled kid is what's disgraceful, we call them all sorts for acting like sub human scum, some of our own are just as bad. 

So he's an ambassador for the club, does he know that, if the the club use him officially then they should be aware that they are subjecting the child to possible abuse.

This is a football forum, I don't necessarily agree with the fun being made of the boy but I understand it and don't forget there's certain famous comedians that have no trouble making jokes about the disabled.

I don't deny that there are some morons but that's the same for every club in the country.

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

So he's an ambassador for the club, does he know that, if the the club use him officially then they should be aware that they are subjecting the child to possible abuse.

This is a football forum, I don't necessarily agree with the fun being made of the boy but I understand it and don't forget there's certain famous comedians that have no trouble making jokes about the disabled.

I don't deny that there are some morons but that's the same for every club in the country.

I'm pretty sure the young boy is aware of his position,yes.

His parents will also make him aware if in any case he doesn't understand.

I know it's a Football forum, Football should be the discussion not mocking the disabled as many are making a good job of doing.

Comedians make a living out of sick stuff like that, we're not comedians we're loyal Footballs fans to the most successful club in the World, leave the sub human stuff to the fans of the other club in Glasgow, they've a history for it.

I grasp the fact that there's morons from all clubs fans, but we are better than them, we don't need to sink to their level.

18 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

Stop being silly mate, I know you make a cunt if yourself on the wrestling thread, don't make this another. 

Being concerned about a child's safety and the continued exploitation is "making a cunt of myself" aye good one genius.

Also it's cunt of not if.

5 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

Probably not but I bet you that wee cunt is a massive, massive Celtic fan and jumped at the opportunity. I don't see how that wee guy getting to do stuff like go out on the pitch is this evil disgraceful act you're making it out to be, yes they get publicity out of it, but that wee guy also gets to go out onto the pitch with the players he loves to watch. Stop with the faux outrage.

Is he a massive Celtic fan? Or have his parents made the choice for him, I repeat, I as a responsible parent would  never allow my child to be taken into an environment that could make him an object of derision

21 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

I'll tell you what is a disgrace, that rancid club using a downs boy as their "ambassador" in your words, they are the sick cunts

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Is he a massive Celtic fan? Or have his parents made the choice for him, I repeat, I as a responsible parent would  never allow my child to be taken into an environment that could make him an object of derision

Aw ffs, so now he isn't even a Celtic fan :lol: you're having to take some mental gymnastics to solidify you're position here, fella.

Just now, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Being concerned about a child's safety and the continued exploitation is "making a cunt of myself" aye good one genius.

Also it's cunt of not if.

You're not concerned though, that's the thing.

And i'm sure my predictive text will be thankful you've corrected me on that matter, thanks. i'll sleep better tonight.

5 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

I'm pretty sure the young boy is aware of his position,yes.

His parents will also make him aware if in any case he doesn't understand.

I know it's a Football forum, Football should be the discussion not mocking the disabled as many are making a good job of doing.

Comedians make a living out of sick stuff like that, we're not comedians we're loyal Footballs fans to the most successful club in the World, leave the sub human stuff to the fans of the other club in Glasgow, they've a history for it.

I grasp the fact that there's morons from all clubs fans, but we are better than them, we don't need to sink to their level.

Lmao so its okay to mock the disabled if you make money out of it? Very good glad to know where you stand...I guess everyone on here will just need to be better at it so good at mocking the disabled that they make a living out of it then they'll have your approval :lol:

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

How old is he again? 

I've recently about the age of 18 (now 22) properly devoted myself to following Rangers but even before that I would watch them occasionally. 

Whatever age he is in my opinion is far too young to make a decision like that other than it being based on color or more simply "they win a lot of games". 

I remember we had the wee boy Lee, but he isn't paraded around. I think he only walked out with the squad once or that. but even at that he's doing his own thing and focusing on boxing. 

Archived