* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This football club will always be tainted with Torbett, Cairney, Cullen, Strachan and McCafferty. They can have all the referee's in they're pocket, £100million pound superstars, the msm, Lego eater but they will always be a vile disgusting football club that harbours and protects paedophiles. 

They are still today refusing to stand up and be counted and to admit that Penn State is very minor compared to them. 

Watching that game today proves they are beatable, St Johnston gave as good as they got before & after that disgraceful penalty , their £40 Gabillion pound player isn't as good as they are all slabbering about  that goes for their whole team Tommy Wright sent that team out  to compete they certainly gave him that  maybe MW can learn something from this.

What was also very noticeable was the amount of fouling from this super duper team as well as blatant diving in the area to gain penalties after getting one of the most blatant penalties it's all they have MW needs to learn fast this Bullshit is beatable but only if he steels that team into getting in about these would be wido's & wise them up to the blatant tactics by nipping the serial  divers & cheats in the bud.

That Hearts mob were the same falling on their arses getting decisions from tussles that were nothing more than that an effort to win the ball ! quite why that doesn't piss these imposters at Rangers off I don't know ! that Semtex team is littered with diving cunts  showboating once they get their noses in front via Taig Thomson a few more toe to toe performances & their Arses will go it's been glaringly obvious how beatable that semtex team is world beaters they aren't considering some of the drubbings they have received this season they have got away with a lot  Domestically (clarification need ) today especially I think Warburton should have kicked up Fuck regarding that refereeing display on Wednesday night two decisions I felt lead to the goals from Hearts diving cunts irrespective of the defending  & good on Tommy Wright for calling out that fraud of a referee today  doubt it will lead to anything other than a censure or fine for him or they will be watching him given his previous at calling out the lurgan Bigot a few years ago in his quest to get everyone feeling sorry for him whilst he snarled at everything in sight in his quest for victimhood statusas he's the Fucking catalyst for all these inept fraudsters posing as referees

35 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Fuck knows but the way this season has panned out, you just know it's a fucking certainty.

I'm trying to assess the positives in that situation.

It will never equal our securing of the title at Parkhead in '99.

If it relies on us both taking maximum points between now and 12th of March for that scenario to arise, then I'm fairly confident that we won't stick to our end of the bargain.

3 hours ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

If it relies on us both taking maximum points between now and 12th of March for that scenario to arise, then I'm fairly confident that we won't stick to our end of the bargain.

Exactly why I'm not even remotely worried about that happening. No way we pick up maximum points. We're terrible.

4 hours ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

What has to happen for them to win the league against us at Parkhead?

my maths might be wrong but between now and the 12th they need to win every game, we need to drop points in just one game and thr sheepshaggers need to lose 4 points in that time.

I don't think they'll win it against us but they'll probably make it mathematically impossible for us to win it after that game (which is basically the same thing)

4 hours ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Please,for the love of christ tell me this isn't the case....not on that day :megaanguish:

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

taig account's say they spent 10 million on transfer fees last summer according to stv. Putting those agents fees on top of the actual fees no doubt

Yet they think Rodgers is a miracle worker. Anyone could win the league when they're out-spending the rest of the league by such a massive amount. It's not even like we're just a bit far off financially, we're a mountain and then a million miles away 

I'm not religious or even superstitious but one thing I do believe in is karma and they're due a whole fucking truck load of the bad kind, perverted coaches, mass attempts to kill off Rangers, having officials in their pocket, getting Dundee Utd's best players for about a fiver, constant bitterness and bigotry from their unwashed fans as well. 

Rangers will be Rangers again one day, it was never going to happen overnight, you can't blame Warburton for not getting close to them but you can blame him for some of the awful results we've had to endure this season. Make no mistake though, Celtic will run out of luck soon. 

The only reason they're in this position is because of a tax case that Rangers won and because we got no protection or support our governing body who let every crook under the sun walk in to our boardroom and bleed us dry, what do our fans get in return? What does our club - the club that's kept Scottish football teams going for years with money we pump into them - get? Cowardly kicked down 2 divisions so the path for Celtic became a clear and easy one. 

2 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Yet they think Rodgers is a miracle worker. Anyone could win the league when they're out-spending the rest of the league by such a massive amount. It's not even like we're just a bit far off financially, we're a mountain and then a million miles away 

I'm not religious or even superstitious but one thing I do believe in is karma and they're due a whole fucking truck load of the bad kind, perverted coaches, mass attempts to kill off Rangers, having officials in their pocket, getting Dundee Utd's best players for about a fiver, constant bitterness and bigotry from their unwashed fans as well. 

Rangers will be Rangers again one day, it was never going to happen overnight, you can't blame Warburton for not getting close to them but you can blame him for some of the awful results we've had to endure this season. Make no mistake though, Celtic will run out of luck soon. 

The only reason they're in this position is because of a tax case that Rangers won and because we got no protection or support our governing body who let every crook under the sun walk in to our boardroom and bleed us dry, what do our fans get in return? What does our club - the club that's kept Scottish football teams going for years with money we pump into them - get? Cowardly kicked down 2 divisions so the path for Celtic became a clear and easy one. 

The only reason we are in this position is because of one man Whyte! Been proven since that admin wasn't needed

We will get back to the club we all know one day and that starts with European qualifiers in July. Ibrox will be bouncing

Archived