dummiesoot

* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

4 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Don't understand that, his agent took over  2 mil? Who did take this from, the scum or Fulham ?

Celtic he says 

5 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Celtic he says 

tax dodge      sorry that's us apparently 

movie rights?

• Like 1

Surely any level headed tarriers (if there are any) will be more worried by the fact their board are creating a PR spin around their best player in order to whore him out to any offers ?...... smacks of desperation for me the whole "40million" tag was always pish but maybe things financially are not all rosy in the garden across the city . All smoke and mirrors as usual from the twisted cunts did they ever get that 30mill for Kayal or the 15mill for izaguirre ? Nonsense and the knuckle draggers buy it every time........just laugh at the cunts and constantly remind them of their sordid past or better still don't go near the mhanky bastards at all.

1 hour ago, Dan Deacon said:

I was just speaking to one of them at work about this he seems to think there was genuine interest until I pointed out how blatantly well played it was by their pr dept

He was speaking some sense at one point though about how much they've actually put into him. He says he's on about 40k a week and reckons his agent took over 2 million during the move up here. 

@KWBear doesn't like this.

• Like 1

It makes you wonder if some club comes in the summer and he's sold for 15 mil or even 20 mil, how would they explain the drop in price?

Brenda has done them no favours with his price tags.

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

The DR story about Sviatchenko 'shrugging off deadline day interest from Leicester, Southampton, Swansea and Burnley to continue his love affair with the hoops'.

:rofl: 

Shameless propagandists for the mhanks.

I'm surprised they chose a story about Sviatchenko tbh. I expected them to be claiming clubs from Serie A were lining up to sign that other boy that failed a medical with Torino in the summer.

53 minutes ago, Cottonbudjoe said:

Aug 1996: After the story broke, Burns rushed to Cairney’s home (a man he considered a close friend).  He told waiting reporters “He has the whole of my backing and that of Celtic Football Club to a man“

His close friend escaped justice, suppose that will be regarded in scum ideology to be deserving of a saint hood, especially from a tranny shagger. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Saints wouldn't work for child molesters would they?

Delusional tango looking cunt.

Its usually the child molestors that are made saints

• Like 1

On Wednesday, February 01, 2017 at 3:13 PM, Theulstervolunteer said:

Surely any level headed tarriers (if there are any) will be more worried by the fact their board are creating a PR spin around their best player in order to whore him out to any offers ?...... smacks of desperation for me the whole "40million" tag was always pish but maybe things financially are not all rosy in the garden across the city . All smoke and mirrors as usual from the twisted cunts did they ever get that 30mill for Kayal or the 15mill for izaguirre ? Nonsense and the knuckle draggers buy it every time........just laugh at the cunts and constantly remind them of their sordid past or better still don't go near the mhanky bastards at all.

There was a  story in the Sunday Times that the Co Op Bank could be going to the wall.

Maybe it's related to paying off the mortgage 

22 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

There was a  story in the Sunday Times that the Co Op Bank could be going to the wall.

Maybe it's related to paying off the mortgage 

Maybe the inflated player prices are for other reasons. This and a potential State Pen style fine.

Here's hoping.

4 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Maybe the inflated player prices are for other reasons. This and a potential State Pen style fine.

Here's hoping.

Or both would be better 

After Tynecastle, this thread seems a little hypocritical at the moment.