* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

3 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Read today that their rates for their mhidden are coming down, while ours for Ibrox are going up "significantly". How does that work?

Because the Council is full of mhanky taig loving cunts would be the obvious answer..I am sure it can't be allowed to happen though..Surely if true our Board will refuse to pay more than that mob..:huh:

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

We own our Stadium do we not?

We do, like most clubs. but according to some article our rates along some others are going up, while theirs, and some others, are coming down. 

Ypu would think after the way their area was upgraded under the guise of Glasgow 2014, theirs would go up.

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

We own our Stadium do we not?

Due to business rates mate...

The rateable value of SPFL grounds are determined on a range of factors, including the capacity of each stadia, its facilities, average attendances and income generated in the previous years.

And yet the tarriers has gone down by 12%.

12 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Due to business rates mate...

The rateable value of SPFL grounds are determined on a range of factors, including the capacity of each stadia, its facilities, average attendances and income generated in the previous years.

And yet the tarriers has gone down by 12%.

Their attendances might not be what they have been saying (as usual )

10 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Their attendances might not be what they have been saying (as usual )

Wouldn't be like them eh....have hosted the open in ceremony to CGs and had a few of Scotland's games there though.

Seems a bit weird when you compare it to some clubs going up by 40odd %

Seen earlier the Tims are pushing for a 48 team CL, as much as I disagree on them with almost everything, we absolutely need this to happen. As much as I hate them both us and them should ideally be Champions League regulars. Absolute joke how small leagues are getting shafted and even if we were to win the league next year, we`d have four rounds to play first.

If things continue as they are the champions league will eventually be solely comprised of English, French, Italian, German and Spanish teams.

21 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Seen earlier the Tims are pushing for a 48 team CL, as much as I disagree on them with almost everything, we absolutely need this to happen. As much as I hate them both us and them should ideally be Champions League regulars. Absolute joke how small leagues are getting shafted and even if we were to win the league next year, we`d have four rounds to play first.

If things continue as they are the champions league will eventually be solely comprised of English, French, Italian, German and Spanish teams.

That will just mean you'd have 6 teams from England and Spain, 5 from Germany and France and Italy. 

The CL is the most crooked competition on the planet. the year Porto won it they ended up with half the prize money Man Utd got (who Porto knocked out a few rounds earlier.) 

Surely the team that wins it should get the most prize money? You'd think anyway. 

I can't see them ever changing the format untill teams from the smaller leagues simply refuse entry and create their own competition excluding the above mentioned countries.

4 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Did I just hear right - wee smarmy Brenda with his pals on the BBC 'Mark wanted to do his best for Rangers being in the situation they're in, coming up to the PL for the first time'......

Bawbag.

Technically true tbf.

So it was the premiere of "anyone but Celtic" the other night. I've genuinely never heard of anything so hilarious and sad in all my life. 

Look what they had on every table 

Why does no-one call these absolute lunatics out? 

IMG_1838.PNG

Archived