* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: 

Won 9IAR before us but naw it's a pure masonic conspiracy :lol: 

Unbelievable but then again it really isn't coming from that mob.

Best domestic start they've had to a season in my lifetime and they're still crying about referees,fucking hell.

P.S "The Lanarkshire Referees Association" despite Lanarkshire baring the brunt of the spud famine,braindead spastics :lol: 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: 

Won 9IAR before us but naw it's a pure masonic conspiracy :lol: 

Unbelievable but then again it really isn't coming from that mob.

Best domestic start they've had to a season in my lifetime and they're still crying about referees,fucking hell.

It's unreal. After that decision they got the other week from Thompson as well. And last time I checked the current crop of referees are made up of catholic school teachers..

2 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

So it was the premiere of "anyone but Celtic" the other night. I've genuinely never heard of anything so hilarious and sad in all my life. 

Look what they had on every table 

Why does no-one call these absolute lunatics out? 

IMG_1838.PNG

They've been pushing this sort of shite for decades. These cunts have never had decisions go their way and they are brainwashed in to believing that even when the evidence suggesting otherwise is staring them in the face.

I remember they helped bring in foreign refs a few years ago. First game at the piggery and they had a perfectly legit goal ruled out for offside. Must be the only time they never complained or kicked up a fuss about a big decision. Cunts knew they'd look stupid after all their efforts to bring them in.

12 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

I remember they helped bring in foreign refs a few years ago. First game at the piggery and they had a perfectly legit goal ruled out for offside. Must be the only time they never complained or kicked up a fuss about a big decision. Cunts knew they'd look stupid after all their efforts to bring them in.

Fuck me I forgot all about that! :lol: 

1 minute ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Only team in world Football that never gets a dodgy decision in their favour. Fuckwits !

And don't forget that Brenda came in and said he's keeping a dossier on decisions made in Scottish football. Fuck me I'd love to see how that's panning out. 

11 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

And don't forget that Brenda came in and said he's keeping a dossier on decisions made in Scottish football. Fuck me I'd love to see how that's panning out. 

Always amazes me how managers and players go in there and right from the off they are up to speed with all their bullshit. Guys signing from some African country saying they've always been fans since they were kids and remember watching the Lisbon Lions blah blah blah. Away and geez peace, ffs

1 hour ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Is the masonic not an organisation open to all,Pretty sure there have and are catholics who are masons.

Why do they think the masonic is exclusive to protestants.  

The Masonic is open to all as all you have to believe in is one supreme being and it doesn't matter what religion you are.... it was actually the Catholic Church that told its own people that they are not allowed to join such organisations as they keep secrets and it was seen as uncatholic to act in such a way....... that ironically coming from one of the most corrupt and vile secret organisations in history they really are a thick bunch of scumbags.

1 hour ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

The Masonic is open to all as all you have to believe in is one supreme being and it doesn't matter what religion you are.... it was actually the Catholic Church that told its own people that they are not allowed to join such organisations as they keep secrets and it was seen as uncatholic to act in such a way....... that ironically coming from one of the most corrupt and vile secret organisations in history they really are a thick bunch of scumbags.

That can't be true they filthy bastards are the best at keeping secrets.

2 hours ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Is the masonic not an organisation open to all,Pretty sure there have and are catholics who are masons.

Why do they think the masonic is exclusive to protestants.  

It's the Catholic Church that has a problem with the Masonic Lodge, not the other way round.

EDIT: Already covered by TUV.

1 hour ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

You're not asked your religion but you have to pledge loyalty to the crown (uk) that's where most of them falter but no one is barred just proposed and seconded.

6 hours ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

They've been pushing this sort of shite for decades. These cunts have never had decisions go their way and they are brainwashed in to believing that even when the evidence suggesting otherwise is staring them in the face.

It's called 'inferiority complex'

If the cap fits.....

21 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

So it was the premiere of "anyone but Celtic" the other night. I've genuinely never heard of anything so hilarious and sad in all my life. 

Look what they had on every table 

Why does no-one call these absolute lunatics out? 

IMG_1838.PNG

:lol:

22 hours ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

The scumbag that wrote this is an absolute fenian nutter he has written another about the Edinburgh establishment favouring Rangers under Murray and of course books about the IRA an absolute paranoid dilusionalist and the masses of knuckledraggers follow it . These type of nutters are dangerous hopefully it all becomes too much for him and he hangs himself the cunt.......

3 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

:lol:

That is fucking horrendously cringeworthy what is wrong with these animals??? Surely there must be something the SFA can do for such slanderous nonsense these cunts are teaching their wains this pish and they are breeding like rats ........lol 

Archived