* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 18/02/2017 at 4:53 PM, geneva_ger said:

Got a "not available in your country" message. What's the gist of this please mate?

Aye its basically the tweets from earlier in the thread, but said direct to Muttons face. 

Sutton "Rangers will be a bit more humble and realistic at the start of next season" 

Savage "To be fair, for a Celtic legend, I've never heard anyone as obsessed with Rangers as this man. Its all you've been talking about all week!"

Sutton "Well Rangers have sacked their manager and its a big story"

Could tell he was raging. Prick!

4 hours ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

Fuckin loved Savage telling that cunt he's obsessed with us, he put him right in his place..... if only some of our ex players could pull their balls from under their fanny lips and do the same when their in the studio with him. 

Neil McCann would but Mutton is too low class for Sky!

Never used to like Savage, but I'm loving him now. He's always putting Sutton in his place on that show.

He even had a go at the greatest fans in the world, when he seen the empty seats after a report from the piggery showed parts of the crowd in the back scene. He was winding Sutton up by saying things like "Look at all the empty seats" and so forth. Sutton then tries to change the subject, 1-0 to Savage. If only Rangers had some former players in the media to assist with the defence of Rangers, and attack all things celtic??

43 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

More fake news about Dembele, this time it's Bayern. 

Aye that Lewandowski's pish right enough.

Think the story is along the lines of, on Bayern's radar...think he's doing a fly past this time as whoring himself down in London last time didn't work :rofl:

On 2/17/2017 at 2:59 PM, Gaz52 said:

So it was the premiere of "anyone but Celtic" the other night. I've genuinely never heard of anything so hilarious and sad in all my life. 

Look what they had on every table 

Why does no-one call these absolute lunatics out? 

IMG_1838.PNG

I found it quite incredible given they are accusing the SFA and referees of being corrupt and also accusing them more or less of an anti catholic bias.. That those at Parkhead allowed this to take part inside their own stadium under the nose of Liewell who sits on the SFA board.

You could also drive a horse and coach through everything they say to disprove their accusations, But given the mindset of them it would be pointless.

That video would educate anyone thinking of working in mental health.

3 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

The SFA are corrupt...They should have pumished that club the minute it was known that they covered up child abuse!

That's the very reason Liewell moved in to the SFA. It will come out sometime I'm sure and the Bar-L will be building a new wing.

4 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Chelsea, Bayern Munich and Real Madrid want him.

What a coup that will be for Southampton when they sign him.

must've realised the English sides have all decided against making this superstar their big summer signing so now it's the likes of Bayern and real. He's gonae end up at Lyon or marseille

Archived