* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

32 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I nearly fell off my couch when I heard that no mark assistant of Brenda's say on stv sport that the scums "Domestic run is the BEST in the World of football EVER!!"..Fucking hell..He didn't even blink when he said it either..Roll on the Cup Semi and we can put these uppity cunts in their place..

:lol: our team who went was it 42 games unbeaten would have something to say about that. Not to mention arsenals "invincibles". They're not at that club long before the deluded streak hits them hard are they? :lol:

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Billy1984 said:

:lol: our team who went was it 42 games unbeaten would have something to say about that. Not to mention arsenals "invincibles". They're not at that club long before the deluded streak hits them hard are they? :lol:

We included Europe in that 

21 minutes ago, muldoon1690 said:

I see they've been granted permission for an open top bus parade after the cup final, fuckin full of themselves the cunts:justno:

Well that will mean that Rangers can get one as well then..When we win The Scottish Cup..

6 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Well that will mean that Rangers can get one as well then..When we win The Scottish Cup..

I have never wanted to do these cunts more and  I pray we do them next two matches.

Just now, dummiesoot said:

See Dembele falling over the ball looking for a penalty.  Cheating cunts the lot of them.

Came in to say this. Andy Walker saying he isn't looking for a penalty. Unreal ?? actually one of the worst dives I've ever seen and it's not his first of the season. 

Archived