* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Me personally will avoid all mhedia for the next few days till the tripe dies down.

I had the benefit of being in England and just avoided SSN..Trying to do the same tonight, Just ignore ALL scottish media until after we fuck them in the semi final..

12 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

I've said it before in this thread and I'll say it again just to try and put a positive spin on things

Rodgers didn't build that team, simple as that. It's a squad of players Deila bought for millions but couldn't get the best out of. Dembele was going to celtc before Rodgers got there as well so he shouldn't go down as his signing. Sinclair, fair enough, Brenda signed him and he's turned out good, but what would you expect signing a player worth £4-5m playing in Scotland? 

If they lose 2 or 3 of their truly world-class players.... And Rodgers is forced to bring in more players, then it'll be interesting to see how he does. Considering Toure, Gamboa, De Vries and the other cunt Eboue don't get a game and they're all his signings.

His purchases at Liverpool were mostly embarrassing as well, Balotelli, Ings, Markovic, Aspas, Lovren, Mignolet.. to name a few. An absolute shower of shite when you consider the money he spent.

He's got the luxury of inheriting a squad worth millions whilst their rivals can barely scrape £1-2m together for a transfer kitty. It's one of the easiest jobs in football he's took on, I don't buy the hype, all he's doing is what Deila should have been doing the past few years. Hopefully he has to bring in his own players and we'll see how he does then.

Celtic have no world class players.

5 hours ago, RDFM said:

Celtic have no world class players.

What about Ambrose, and Toure, and Dembellend, and Sinclair, and Brown?

Ffs mate these players would get into Barca, and Real, teams ahead of Messi, Rinaldo, Neymare, Suarez, Bale, etc etc etc. ??

PS Was gonna correct all my spelling mistakes, then thought "why bother?" 

Papers today is something like 'Brendan won't rule out move for Roberts'.  I'm pretty certain Man City won't be letting a player they paid about £12m go cheaply, if at all.  Absolute nonsense.

On 4/3/2017 at 4:20 AM, Gaz52 said:

... If they lose 2 or 3 of their truly world-class players ...

'world fucking class!!???'

geezus, gazz, get off the spice!

they hardly have an EPL quality player let alone a world class player. and if they did have an EPL quality player, he'd be playing there.

sinclair, who's scored 18 goals in this bush league, scored a total of 3 in england in 4 years 2012-16 with man city and aston villa.

1 hour ago, SuperPapac05 said:

I hope this so called Rangers fan is found and has his cunt kicked in. Some of our support are a fucking joke. 

Brenda strikes me as a "Don't let the truth get in the way of a shite story" kinda guy.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

So let me get this right, a man in a blue top, not Rangers got out his car in the fucking clyde tunnel just to tell rodgers he's great? :rofl:

This guy loves himself and talks pish into the bargain. 

As I have said before the David Brent of world football 

The Daily Rhebel

18 CAR PILE UP IN CLYDE TUNNEL

by T. Aig

"Forty days of mourning and celebration begins, after an 18 car pile up in the Clyde Tunnel today, causing many near deaths. A man in a blue top - clearly that means a definite Hu* - stopped sharply in the middle of the tunnel as he saw the saviour and messiah that is Messr. Rodgers. 

Luckily, no one died completely, as the saviour brought them back to life. More on page 45 under the story about Sevco Admin VIII..."

Archived