* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still maintain that once theyre put under pressure serious cracks will appear in their team and when Rodgers actually comes under a bit of scrutiny he won't like it at all.

Really hoping next year there are some parallels with what happened with us and Warburton.

6 minutes ago, The Monk said:

I still maintain that once theyre put under pressure serious cracks will appear in their team and when Rodgers actually comes under a bit of scrutiny he won't like it at all.

Really hoping next year there are some parallels with what happened with us and Warburton.

Hope it begins after the double header in April . 

4 minutes ago, King Jela said:

That's the reason they'll win the league again next season and the reason they'll get 10, I fear. 

Finger oot or fuck off King. 

I wonder if the difference was as big as that when we were winning 9iar.

Fuck that was quick

Five hours ago he was going to be one of Britain's best. Now he's on his way to being one of Europe's best. Must have ran round a cone sharply at training.

must be surreal being a youngster at them walking around with galacticos every day.

Harlem bogtrotters right enough 

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

That's the reason they'll win the league again next season and the reason they'll get 10, I fear. 

Finger oot or fuck off King. 

as much as i love a shot to throw insults at king, these stats are massively skewed given we dont know any clubs squad size that get counted in the wage bill, your average wage per player might be higher because of one or two marquee signings and then tin pot squad fillers that are shite,

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

as much as i love a shot to throw insults at king, these stats are massively skewed given we dont know any clubs squad size that get counted in the wage bill, your average wage per player might be higher because of one or two marquee signings and then tin pot squad fillers that are shite,

Think they have 3 or 4 big earners then a lot in the 10-18k pw bracket

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Fuck that was quick

Five hours ago he was going to be one of Britain's best. Now he's on his way to being one of Europe's best. Must have ran round a cone sharply at training.

must be surreal being a youngster at them walking around with galacticos every day.

Harlem bogtrotters right enough 

Harlem Bogtrotters :lol:

Archived