* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Means fuck all really apart from getting them more compo if he goes to England 

If he's signed for 4 more years he's obviously been promised a lot of money to spend. Of course he could still go but he wouldn't sign for that length of time without being committed/given certain assurances. 

Just now, DBBTB said:

"He's an outstanding manager and we believe he is one of the best coaches in Europe, if not world football"

:britney:

That will be why no one went near him when he got the boot from Liverpool bar a Scottish side. 

Interesting. 

He's already signed a good few players, one has came good, Sinclair but spending £4 mill in Scottish football and you expect that. Dembele was set up by Deila, the rest sit on the bench or have been duds, he's just got a bit more out of average players who have played with no pressure all season. 

I'd quite happily watch him spunk a few million away. 

But it's hardly headline news ffs:rofl:

Not including the Dembele transfer as there`s alot of debate whether he was actually Rodgers` signing but it says a lot that he needs to spend £4.5 mil to find a decent signing. Toure I would imagine will be on huge wages and has arguable been as big a waste if not more than Barton and Kranjcar. Eboue and Gamboa were a combined £5mil I think and whilst the former looks shite the latter has had minimal game time. Fuck Rodgers and them.

We are a shambles at the moment but I still have some belief we can do it next season despite how futile it seems right now.

7 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Not including the Dembele transfer as there`s alot of debate whether he was actually Rodgers` signing but it says a lot that he needs to spend £4.5 mil to find a decent signing. Toure I would imagine will be on huge wages and has arguable been as big a waste if not more than Barton and Kranjcar. Eboue and Gamboa were a combined £5mil I think and whilst the former looks shite the latter has had minimal game time. Fuck Rodgers and them.

We are a shambles at the moment but I still have some belief we can do it next season despite how futile it seems right now.

Sorry what?

1 hour ago, NixonRFC said:

He's a good manager, a delusional wank at times but a good manager, they've set their stall out, we need to match it

This. My mate is a Liverpool fan and he thinks he is a fantasist. I agree 

7 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

This. My mate is a Liverpool fan and he thinks he is a fantasist. I agree 

the next year and a half/2 years is where it usually fucks up for him. I hope this is the case here 

Think folk are forgetting this isn't his team. His signings apart from Sinclair are fucking rotten and aren't even getting a game. Gamboa, African boy, Toure, Doris  etc are fucking MIA! Of course the media will never highlight this but bears would do well to remember this as well. ??

I'm not too fussed tbh . He's never been put under pressure . I've been here long enough to see just when you think everything looks rosy , for the future , situations change . We suffered ourselves when oneil took on Advocaat and then won , when Big Eck , in turn , took on oneil . 

Heres hoping PC can do likewise and wipe the smiles off their faces next season . 

Archived