dummiesoot

* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

20,716 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

At the start of the season a Hearts player went down looking for a penalty against them and was labelled a cheat.  Scott Brown called him a "cheat" during several interviews.  

Dembele took a dive last week against us and now he's doing it again.  I fully expect Celtic and Scott Brown to label him a "cheat".  I await the public condemnation 🙄 

Yup! Think it might even have been Jamie Walker.......

27 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

At the start of the season a Hearts player went down looking for a penalty against them and was labelled a cheat.  Scott Brown called him a "cheat" during several interviews.  

Dembele took a dive last week against us and now he's doing it again.  I fully expect Celtic and Scott Brown to label him a "cheat".  I await the public condemnation 🙄 

That's a fuckin discrace, he should be getting hauled up before the powers that be at hampdump but I'll no hold my breath on that one ......

1 person likes this

No mention of the Dembele dive on Taigscene. Surprise surprise.

1 person likes this

He went down a bit too easily said the commentator. 

12 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Dembele took a dive last week against us and now he's doing it again.

That one there is the absolute worst ever ffs. This cunt should be thrown to the wolves for that and I hope it appears on every twitter and Facebook page. What a fucking embarrassment.

14 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

That's fucking horrendous. .. he should be getting a 5 match ban or fine or something . That's shocking 

If you played with that guy you'd feel like a big riddy coming on. Look at the reaction of the other C1888c players, not an inkling of a claim.
Uuuurrrggghhh.

18 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Apart from the obvious dive looking for a penalty.
It's hard to work out what he's actually trying to do with the ball, and has completely confused his thick cheating fuckin brain.

On 19/03/2017 at 2:39 PM, cr3_bear said:

Aye the run is easy to maintain when you are so far forward and playing with no relative pressure and in a weird way knowing that you can afford to get beat  . But going up to places like Inverness when you are 30 points ahead is completely different to when you are only 5 or 8 points ahead and know a slip up opens the door for your opponent . Keep the pressure on them next season and see how they handle it . Main thing we need to do is not drop silly points against the other 11 teams from next season 

Are there 13 teams in the league next season? :p:

I agree with the sentiment though. No slip ups against the poorer teams. Especially away as our away record is pretty poor this season.

1 person likes this

19 hours ago, standup said:

He went down a bit too easily said the commentator. 

Unbelievable that they wouldn't mention such an obvious/hilarious dive. At least on RC they were able to admit that that's twice now Dumbele has tried to 'con' refs.

Its never-ending with this mob

Sir Rod Stewart will headline a charity event paying tribute to Celtic's Lisbon Lions team.

The Scottish Premiership club are holding a live event to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the side becoming the first British team to lift the European Cup. Celtic defeated Inter Milan 2-1 in the 1967 final in Lisbon on the most famous day in the club's history.

The concert will be held on Thursday, May 25 at Glasgow's SSE Hydro. Proceeds from the event will go to the Celtic FC Foundation.

Sir Rod, a renowned Celtic fan, will perform a short set of his most famous songs and will top a bill of "special guests from the world of football, music and entertainment", including opera singer Russell Watson, Les McKeown's Legendary Bay City Rollers and Eddi Reader.

Former Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson will share his memories of Celtic's triumph and tribute will be paid to manager Jock Stein and his team, all of whom were born within 30 miles of Celtic Park.

Top guests right there :mutley:

They weren't the first British team to win the EC though were they..

2 people like this

11 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Its never-ending with this mob

Sir Rod Stewart will headline a charity event paying tribute to Celtic's Lisbon Lions team.

The Scottish Premiership club are holding a live event to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the side becoming the first British team to lift the European Cup. Celtic defeated Inter Milan 2-1 in the 1967 final in Lisbon on the most famous day in the club's history.

The concert will be held on Thursday, May 25 at Glasgow's SSE Hydro. Proceeds from the event will go to the Celtic FC Foundation.

Sir Rod, a renowned Celtic fan, will perform a short set of his most famous songs and will top a bill of "special guests from the world of football, music and entertainment", including opera singer Russell Watson, Les McKeown's Legendary Bay City Rollers and Eddi Reader.

Former Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson will share his memories of Celtic's triumph and tribute will be paid to manager Jock Stein and his team, all of whom were born within 30 miles of Celtic Park.

Top guests right there :mutley:

Gary Glitter on the line up too??

Why are they announcing SAF as one of them? Or better yet, whys he doing it? :lol:

Also adults can get some time to themselves by dropping the kids off at the celtic fc world renown crèche! 😂

French squad of players 25 and under done by well respected L'equipe paper.

Apart from the outrageous talent there seems to be someone missing?? Wonder what it would've looked like if it was the Sun that published it they'd have him starting.

IMG_4097.PNG

1 person likes this

So the latest media drive is Sinclair in the Daily Record saying "I won't leave Celts to play for England".

Cunt played in the EPL for 5 years and received a grand total of 0 caps for England's first team :lol: 

I'm sure they're all of a sudden going to start noticing his superb performances against the likes of Ross County and St Johnstone :lol: 

Deluded shower.

3 people like this

Fucking moon nugget Sinclair talking about an England call up :lol:

FFS looking good in a pub league doesn't cut it ya deranged cunt.:tut:

1 person likes this