dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

This. My mate is a Liverpool fan and he thinks he is a fantasist. I agree 

I met him at a Liverpool game

Guys at work are fans, I'm not, Liverpool fans not Brenda fans

They all thought he was a good man, I just saw the tarrier ripping out of him, creepy cunt I thought, predisposed position I confess but it bore out all the same

Anyone who thinks he is "no bad for one of them" needs a rethink,,  an utter cunt like the rest if them, cringey rattler with his Bootle Tan

What Rodgers is good at is instilling confidence in the players. We might laugh at this £40 million bullshit but the P.R with the complicit media has the players  playing at the very pinicle of their ability. Just a pity for them that the current level of opposition they have at the s.p.I is the best that their ability will allow them to play against.

He won't want to stay in scotland that long, why would he? Sees it as an easy gig and a way to boost his reputation. Someone down south will eventually want him given the managerial merry-go-round down there and he'll jump ship.

Agree with the lack of pressure argument.  In the bigger games this season (CL) he has failed miserably. The old firm games, they would have been expected to win. Lets not forget the Lincoln Imps :lol:

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Announced the new deal for him then immediately launched the season tickets for next season.

They aren't daft anyway.

Is that normal form this lot to start season tickets sales now as it seems a tab early? 

If earlier than normal, are they struggling with their wage bill as it smacks of a bit like desperation...

11 minutes ago, Carling1873 said:

Is that normal form this lot to start season tickets sales now as it seems a tab early? 

If earlier than normal, are they struggling with their wage bill as it smacks of a bit like desperation...

Just saw the wee snippet in today's paper saying they "were quick to capitalise on the feelgood factor around Rodgers' new deal by launching new season ticket packages for the 2017-18 campaign"

I'm not sure if this is their normal procedure to announce it at the beginning of April but it certainly seems a bit early.

6 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

What Rodgers is good at is instilling confidence in the players. 

I believe it's all about the bheast factor and not a fucking thing else.

They slavver all over one another and if you take him out of his safety net then he will become just another McLaren, Moyes, Coyle knob. FFS it's the scum in a one-horse-race. Knackers yard gee-gees against donkeys.

2 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

We end his treble chance....

1. We then defeat the cunts at Ibrox, ending their unbeaten run...

2. Next season we do 55 and it will be...

3. STRIKE 3 AND HE'S OUT!

I genuinely wish you well BNB and glad to see you back posting positive. Here are some comments on your views and also a question.

P.S. I but would like to know why there is no general comment (press or otherwise) on a recognised paedophile ring operating in Scottish football.

1. Cunts out of luck

2. Sorted

3. No question

Q. You're in the "know" so tell us WTF is happening with the perv case with the paedo who openly admitted on TV that the the rattlers dressing room was like an orgy at times?

37 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

I genuinely wish you well BNB and glad to see you back posting positive. Here are some comments on your views and also a question.

P.S. I but would like to know why there is no general comment (press or otherwise) on a recognised paedophile ring operating in Scottish football.

1. Cunts out of luck

2. Sorted

3. No question

Q. You're in the "know" so tell us WTF is happening with the perv case with the paedo who openly admitted on TV that the the rattlers dressing room was like an orgy at times?

Think that is still being investigated. There may be no comments cause of the trials in England. Those coaches had links here Bennel brought guys up to Scotland I think so no one wants to risk it right now.

Wait till convictions start happening.

1 minute ago, CottonRunt said:

Liewell in the sun tomorrow moaning that Celtic don't get enough help from politicians.  

Let's take away the reality here and just simply ask They are a football club ? What exactly are they seeking from the politicians?

On 07/04/2017 at 6:50 PM, gmcf said:

I'm not too fussed tbh . He's never been put under pressure . I've been here long enough to see just when you think everything looks rosy , for the future , situations change . We suffered ourselves when oneil took on Advocaat and then won , when Big Eck , in turn , took on oneil . 

Heres hoping PC can do likewise and wipe the smiles off their faces next season . 

got to remember, aside from eck (who took over a high costing team) everyone else who showed up a manager in scottish football spent a fortune to do it

unless we front load a fucking fortune rodgers will look good for the next god knows how many years

2 hours ago, CottonRunt said:

Liewell in the sun tomorrow moaning that Celtic don't get enough help from politicians.  

Aye fuck all help... Just a free renovation of the grounds surrounding their stadium, the illegal demolition of A Listed buildings, land grabs for well below the going rate and who could forget the refusal to investigate child abuse at their rancid club.

You really couldn't light their necks with a blowtorch :wanker:

Archived