* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

10 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

got to remember, aside from eck (who took over a high costing team) everyone else who showed up a manager in scottish football spent a fortune to do it

unless we front load a fucking fortune rodgers will look good for the next god knows how many years

There's no doubting money is of great benefit , but it's not always the be all and end all . Look how we struggled in Europe with guys like Gazza , Laudrup and the 9iar squad against pretty crap teams , look how we played in div3 ( yes . . . . I know :lol: ) with players , not normally our standard , but certainly better than what they showed against guys that had just finished their shifts . 

I do think that success comes from the manager and his system ,coupled with the correct attitude from the players and team spirit . I think that can go a long way to counteract the lack of finances . 

And remember it's not Barcelona we're up against here .

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brenda Rodgers insists the Premier League in England couldn’t give him the challenge he faces at Celtic.

Starting to look like pumping them out of the cup would actually feel better than last year, never thought I would say that

Tarrier propaganda in full fucking flow now, seen their nauseous season ticket advert, Brenda talking utter shite in the papers, much harder at the piggery than Anfield,, fuck aye Brenda

They have had zero domestic competition of note, when they do play a good side they get horsed in Europe

Certainly don't need Laudrups & Gazza to put the cunts back in their box/tin

Liewell wanting political backing,  British taxpayers, the folk your scummy non tax paying supporters hate,  have Spruced up your neck of the woods something rotten you mental cunt,,   don't presume the rest of society are as fucking of the charts stupid as your rancid, stinking clients

Hardly finished my coco pops on a Sunday and I want to do damage, bastards that they are, all of them

Brenda is a cunt,  dumb sleekit creepy cunt who can half manage despicable, mutated, illiterate, repugnant cunts overseen by a fat slitty eyed scheming, classless corrupt cunt in a shithole filled with unwashed cunts 

On 7 April 2017 at 6:50 PM, gmcf said:

I'm not too fussed tbh . He's never been put under pressure . I've been here long enough to see just when you think everything looks rosy , for the future , situations change . We suffered ourselves when oneil took on Advocaat and then won , when Big Eck , in turn , took on oneil . 

Heres hoping PC can do likewise and wipe the smiles off their faces next season . 

And we never will be whilst we have king in charge. Our circumstances are far more dire than then. We just don't have the cash to compete.

We now have the Ashley court action hanging over us and that could end up very costly indeed, so I can't see any extra money for players for the foreseeable future.

The signal I am getting from the scum with Brenda's new contract, is that their aspiration is in the CL, with the domestic title a given for them and that will mean more investment by them to match Brenda's goal in Europe and they loosen the purse strings further to bring in better quality. Giving Brenda a four year deal is bad news.

In conclusion, no surrender monkey, but we are living with the reality of our financial circumstances and that gap is widening, no matter how good Pedro turns out, he will be working under serious financial constraints.

10 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

And we never will be whilst we have king in charge. Our circumstances are far more dire than then. We just don't have the cash to compete.

We now have the Ashley court action hanging over us and that could end up very costly indeed, so I can't see any extra money for players for the foreseeable future.

The signal I am getting from the scum with Brenda's new contract, is that their aspiration is in the CL, with the domestic title a given for them and that will mean more investment by them to match Brenda's goal in Europe and they loosen the purse strings further to bring in better quality. Giving Brenda a four year deal is bad news.

In conclusion, no surrender monkey, but we are living with the reality of our financial circumstances and that gap is widening, no matter how good Pedro turns out, he will be working under serious financial constraints.

It's tarriers ffs, a wee bit savvy and the dumbest in society will fuck it up in no time, Brenda didn't bring in anyone in January who gets a start, spent a few million as well

They will fuck it up majestically the season after next, it's in their DNA as keevins said, spelt it wrong the first couple of goes right enough, wonder who he supports

14 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Completely agree , we need DK to open the purse strings , but I don't see that happening . At least not to any great degree . The other thing that we have to watch out for is they can still outspend us no matter what we splash out , meaning a bigger debt and be no more successful on the park . It's a fine line . 

We're up against it , of course we are , but like I say it's not hopeless just because of the financial disparity . We are going to have to rely heavily on PC , his system , the players attitude and some shrewd signings . 

12 hours ago, CottonRunt said:

Liewell in the sun tomorrow moaning that Celtic don't get enough help from politicians.  

Sinn Féin aye they hate the bheasts,

Must be the only political party in the world who all support/donate too the same team

12 hours ago, CottonRunt said:

Liewell in the sun tomorrow moaning that Celtic don't get enough help from politicians.  

In the rebel today saying Glasgow politicians won't "help" them because they will accused of bias against Rangers.

However he must wetting himself at the prospect of Glasgow going SNP,if you think Labour are tarriers you ain't seen nothing yet.

9 hours ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

In the rebel today saying Glasgow politicians won't "help" them because they will accused of bias against Rangers.

However he must wetting himself at the prospect of Glasgow going SNP,if you think Labour are tarriers you ain't seen nothing yet.

You couldn't make that up, Liewell knows full well the City Chambers and every department of the council has been disproportionately biased towards his club and their followers for decades.

Politicians won't help Celtic :lol: 

The brass neck on these mutants. A sitting labour MP was their chairman for years, he called for certain referees to be sacked and for every ref to disclose what team they support all because celtc didn't get a few decisions. Can't make the shit up.

On 07/04/2017 at 3:31 PM, standup said:

He will only leave them to go to Barcelona or Real Madrid. Just like their other managers. "Ronnie Delia  WILL manage in the Premiership one day".

Rumour has it Delia is taking over as manager at arsenal.they have an opening at the food outlets in the south stand 

7 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Fuck. They actually implicated the club

About fucking time as they are as guilty as sin and were complacent in covering it up as well as the spoon burners, however they are still trying to drag us into it...

When we found out we sacked him and reported it, the rest didn't.

2 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Separate entity,  that's the big rug for sweeping under.  Taking no responsibility.

That 1st guy who was on said he was still being abused after he joined Celtic senior team

1 minute ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Separate entity,  that's the big rug for sweeping under.  Taking no responsibility.

Just saw that on BBC.

Cunt's are desperate to drag Rangers in to it aswell.

As @Carling1873 said, our club sacked the vile bastard as soon as it become apparent what he was doing.

The fenians allowed Torbett back in to the boys club knowing full well what he was up to.

Would happily see that club shut down tomorrow. Scum of the earth.

3 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Yeah noted that, if that is th e case why did sellik sack him and Stein make sure the, ahem, 'the good name of sellik clean'. Clean n sellik in the same sentence,  Fuck me irony.

2 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Yeah noted that, if that is th e case why did sellik sack him and Stein make sure the, ahem, 'the good name of sellik clean'. Clean n sellik in the same sentence,  Fuck me irony.

It's the letting him back in the frame after they knew he was up to no good that's unforgivable.  

Archived