* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BBC digital text yesterday. Someone?? was saying that "the Champions League is better with keltik in it.,everyone would agree with that."

I don't agree with that. That's a lot of shite

On 15/05/2017 at 6:16 PM, plymouthranger said:

Our best chance of catching them is that Rodgers dismantles that team and brings in his own players. 

He's known for being awful at signing players, and if he shifts the genuinely good players they have and replaces them with overpaid dross, we can 100% bridge the gap sooner

The best chance of catching the beggars and the one I prefer 

King gets to fuck and someone willing to invest their own  money into the team 

What ever the scum do regards signings should never matter to our support and team on the park 

20 hours ago, LeeWallace5 said:

Convinced a couple of tims in work the day that Bobby Madden used to sit next to my Dad at Ibrox

Then you would have thought he would have got last OF game

Even when they get everything and I mean every single thing in Scottish football 

Every beggar including Liewell and associated Rangers haters running our game 

Every tarrier imaginable being brought into the national games set up 

You would think these utterly thick bastards would have the decency to at least not moan about things like this

It is however in their way to scratch and fight for every single morsel of any kind of leverage that can help with their  next manoeuvre  

On 16/05/2017 at 9:27 PM, Captain Hilts said:

Stupid cow probably doesn't even know what country she's in.

She is such a little tart .She knew deep down ,she would never bag a good looking footballer .So she settled for an ugly looking mutant one .

43 minutes ago, tm91 said:

:ohmy: Shit, really?! Celtic won the European Cup 50 years ago? Fucking hell, first I've heard of it. That's well impressive. Truly an incredible achievement. Brilliant. They really do keep quiet about that. Where did they win this magical trophy? What was their team? Was it all Scots? That'd be even better.

No idea where they won it, they're too shy to mention it. 

Wouldn't surprise me if their whole team was brought up in a single end with an outside toilet in the Garngad, but we'll never know because they don't like to mention it.

19 hours ago, B1872 said:

IMG_4663.JPG

Cunts have actually been contacting her work trying to get the girl the sack, accusing her of being sectarian.

The smelly bastards really are a fucking embarrassment to the human race. :confused:

13 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Cunts have actually been contacting her work trying to get the girl the sack, accusing her of being sectarian.

The smelly bastards really are a fucking embarrassment to the human race. :confused:

The smelly bastard should be fined for reeking and being a full strip wanker plus he has the look of a rapist as do most.

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

2wc1wf4.jpg

Sacked for the truth 

Archived