* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

14 hours ago, B1872 said:

Cunts have actually been contacting her work trying to get the girl the sack, accusing her of being sectarian.

The smelly bastards really are a fucking embarrassment to the human race. :confused:

I would employ her as long as she signed a waiver regarding sexual harassment in the workplace, wee stunner ?

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, B1872 said:

Cunts have actually been contacting her work trying to get the girl the sack, accusing her of being sectarian.

The smelly bastards really are a fucking embarrassment to the human race. :confused:

Or maybe because they contacted her on FB and asked if she's got a wee sister who needs help picking her subjects for 3rd year and she said no. 

11 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Him and Griffiths showing racism the red card:lol:

He fits the bill perfectly for them. A dim-witted racist who shags his team-mates wives. Hope he goes there and ruins Helen Flanagan and splits the team up 

2 minutes ago, rfc_watp said:

Talk to me.

You don't just jump into bed with Terry Tibbs, you take him out for lunch, you wine and dine him, you give him an oil massage and then he gives you £1950...... If you're lucky.

hqdefault.jpg

7 minutes ago, Hutchy WATP said:

You don't just jump into bed with Terry Tibbs, you take him out for lunch, you wine and dine him, you give him an oil massage and then he gives you £1950...... If you're lucky.

hqdefault.jpg

I'll put my finger under your chin, give it a wiggly wig...and you say Terry - fifteen hundred. Much love.

49 minutes ago, rfc_watp said:

I'll put my finger under your chin, give it a wiggly wig...and you say Terry - fifteen hundred. Much love.

That was one of they tv shows that was on cause my mates watched it and I thought it was pish. Didn't take long for me to change ma mind right enough, fucking brilliant.

Forgot what thread I was in :lol: fuck el papa the pedo harbouring nazi fuck that he is.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I think it's quite funny how badly their unbeaten season gets laughed at by fans of English clubs on social media because they had no competition and how badly the taigs take it 

Pub league comments galore by the fans of Bury and Grimsby :lol: 

13 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

See yet again they were the SECOND team in Scotland to finish a season unbeaten....

RANGERS did it FIRST 118 years ago! 

Just like we did 9 in a row first, proving yet again that they will ALWAYS be in our shadow.

Aye but they're the first foreign team playing in Scotland to do it and despite the masonic lodge deciding that they were going to stop them doing it.

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I think it's quite funny how badly their unbeaten season gets laughed at by fans of English clubs on social media because they had no competition and how badly the taigs take it 

It's like beating a fat kid in a race. 

Archived